Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Combat Marshmellow
Joined
·
13,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·






 

·
Registered
Joined
·
773 Posts
this is true. if i didnt like dick so much i would be a lesbian... men just dont understand
 

·
Combat Marshmellow
Joined
·
13,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
dreamy333 said:
this is true. if i didnt like dick so much i would be a lesbian... men just dont understand
i think we all understand how much you like the dick :eek:nfloor
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
773 Posts
noo i dont think that u do. i like girls 2.
 

·
Accepting Donations
Joined
·
3,915 Posts
By the way, whenever you bi- I mean "females" - decide to let us know when you say "I don't care" to actually mean "I don't care" - I would be grateful. When we say "We don't care" where we want to eat, we don't mean "You better not take me to McDonalds! You better not take me somewhere nice because I'm not dressed right! You better know I'm don't like peanuts and I'm allergic to milk! Better not take me to an Italian because I ate there yesterday! Better not take me to mexican 'cause it gives me gas!"

We we say "we don't care" - we really mean that. You should too. :D

Part of this brought to you compliments of Carlos Mencia.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
773 Posts
SalKhan said:
By the way, whenever you bi- I mean "females" - decide to let us know when you say "I don't care" to actually mean "I don't care" - I would be grateful. When we say "We don't care" where we want to eat, we don't mean "You better not take me to McDonalds! You better not take me somewhere nice because I'm not dressed right! You better know I'm don't like peanuts and I'm allergic to milk! Better not take me to an Italian because I ate there yesterday! Better not take me to mexican 'cause it gives me gas!"

We we say "we don't care" - we really mean that. You should too. :D

Part of this brought to you compliments of Carlos Mencia.
lmfao this is so true.... we want u to tell us what we want we expect u to know which is shitty on our parts sorry guys its a lose lose situation.
 

·
Accepting Donations
Joined
·
3,915 Posts
Well the trick is to tell you what you WANT to hear. Probably something like:

"Well smoochy poochy.... Why don't I take you shopping and buy you a $400,000 dress just because it's Monday and then we'll fly off to Italy for the day and have lunch outside some quaint little cafe while I review art and poetry books."

How about this? I'll get you a cloth napkin and take your ass to Olive Garden?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,027 Posts
dreamy333 said:
lmfao this is so true.... we want u to tell us what we want we expect u to know which is shitty on our parts sorry guys its a lose lose situation.
Actually, that is the one non-girly thing I do. I say what I mean. Of course, guys tend to forget that so when they start badgering me for how I 'really' feel I just get pissed.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
252 Posts
very nice
 

·
Already Sick of Winter
Joined
·
3,273 Posts
SalKhan said:
By the way, whenever you bi- I mean "females" - decide to let us know when you say "I don't care" to actually mean "I don't care" - I would be grateful. When we say "We don't care" where we want to eat, we don't mean "You better not take me to McDonalds! You better not take me somewhere nice because I'm not dressed right! You better know I'm don't like peanuts and I'm allergic to milk! Better not take me to an Italian because I ate there yesterday! Better not take me to mexican 'cause it gives me gas!"

We we say "we don't care" - we really mean that. You should too. :D

Part of this brought to you compliments of Carlos Mencia.
the trick is to find a girl thats not full of shit or stop giving a fuck about what they really want.

i choose the former.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
252 Posts
Heehee

malik ross said:
the trick is to find a girl thats not full of shit or stop giving a fuck about what they really want.

i choose the former.
For some the trick is finding a girl PERIOD!!!!! :eek:nfloor :fiddy
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
773 Posts
harleyxlc said:
I was going to say your solution is to be bi, but I guess you already figured that out :)
im not bi i just like to get drunk and fuck girls.. its fun.
 

·
Combat Marshmellow
Joined
·
13,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
SalKhan said:
Where's my wig?
you don't need a wig you're in the pussy posse :bitchslap remember
 

·
Combat Marshmellow
Joined
·
13,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
SalKhan said:
Still.... It's important to impress the bitches as long as it's cheap.
well said well spoken :phatyo
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
556 Posts
dreamy333 said:
if i didnt like dick so much i would be a lesbian...

OMG... THAT is going into the signature!
 
1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Top