Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
the joke is in your hand
8,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
or just this month. it's been a shitty one. I've had the worst luck in the last 2 weeks.

it all started when I spun my truck out off the side of the road. put 2 dents in it and knocked it out of alignment. on top of that it needs tires.
so fast forward a week I've been driving my backup truck and the fuel pump decided to quit on me at the store. $300

so now I'm forced to try and fix my other truck to drive it. of course all of the tire shops were closed when I discovered my tire is not going to hold air while I'm 45mins away from home. so I buy a can of fix a flat and it stayed up the whole way home and the next day all day. come out from work today and it's low again. grrrrr....
so we got off work early and I decide to go to the tire shop thinking Imma get me 2 new front tires for now. the last ones ran me $75 each. now 2 years later they're $115. (the cheapest tires they sell) of course they are what else can go wrong for me:eek:nfloor
call a few places looks like they're all about $450-500 for the cheapest shit tires they sell. f that noise.

on top of all my other bills and I get to fix 2 trucks in 20 degree temps:banana

I'm taking donations via paypal....:luvpanda:leaving

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
shit my year went pretty damn good.

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
I'm personally ready for 2012 to come back, after the day I had today.

fuck this noise, I'm sleeping for the next 365 days.

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
I'm personally ready for 2012 to come back, after the day I had today.

fuck this noise, I'm sleeping for the next 365 days.
Did you finally get some ass? Well I be damned no wonder there were extra fireworks shot off on New Years...

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
can't say I did.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts