Sport Bikes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every time I come to the site (every day) I have to re-login. I have the check box checked to save my login or remember me or what ever it says. Is this something wrong with my PC (setting of somehting) or is it part of the new system that hasnt been perfected yet. Is anyone else having this problem

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
I had this problem, cleared out my cookies, and now everythings fine. Go to your internet properties and clear your cookies. You'll have to login again, but it should work after that.

·
Light it up! Light it up!
1,459 Posts
RhythmsDJs said:
I had this problem, cleared out my cookies, and now everythings fine. Go to your internet properties and clear your cookies. You'll have to login again, but it should work after that.

+1, i was having the same trouble and clearing my cookies cleared it right up :).

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
RhythmsDJs said:
Was just going to suggest that evil cache.... :eek: Dumping it will cure 90% of login problems...

·
I hate thieves!!!
1,229 Posts
Krazy Hawaiian said:
Was just going to suggest that evil cache.... :eek: Dumping it will cure 90% of login problems...
Yup, thats the first thing you should try out, and most likely you will be all set :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts