Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I applied for a loan for a 2004 RC51 and got the approval now I just got to make shure if I want it bad enough. I know I want the bike I just dont know if I should wait till winter so I can get a lower price. I have always wanter either a Busa or the RC.

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
10,500 that was there first offer

·
Registered
569 Posts
Good choice. :)

·
Suzuki 3000GT
2,107 Posts
That's not too bad for a new bike. But going from a '95 Fizzer to an RC51, you sure you're ready?

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Twinsen said:
That's not too bad for a new bike. But going from a '95 Fizzer to an RC51, you sure you're ready?
Twinsen, didn't you go from a F2 to a Gixxer 1000? Not trying to start shit, just thought that was you.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Good choice on the RC51 one of my riding buddies just bough an 04 2 weeks ago..Really nice bike, If I didnt by the Busa I would have bought one....

ERIC
RUSSO-RACING

·
Suzuki 3000GT
2,107 Posts
Jake said:
Twinsen, didn't you go from a F2 to a Gixxer 1000? Not trying to start shit, just thought that was you.
One and the same!

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Twinsen said:
Yes it not even a "I think im ready" I know im ready I have had the 600 for 5 years I am smoth and out of the showing off stage.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Why do you need a new one? You know you could get an older model and a second bike for $10,500.

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
freeride said:
Why do you need a new one? You know you could get an older model and a second bike for $10,500.
I really dont like to buy used bikes there is to much to worrie about. I really am not shure what im goning to do yet. This is my dream bike though so I want this to be special.

·
Banned
293 Posts
dennisred69 said:
10,500 that was there first offer

Damn theres a MINT RC51 for sale at out local shop for 8900!!! Come pick her up :headbang

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
DEVIN22CBR said:
Damn theres a MINT RC51 for sale at out local shop for 8900!!! Come pick her up :headbang
What year is it? Where is the shop I am on vacation so I could use a road trip.

·
Banned
293 Posts
Its Kens Cycle Center its an 02' Red Silver/ Stock I think 5200 miles. Johnson City Tennessee 37601

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thats a pretty good deal. I think ill check it out I have some family in tenn. so I can visit as well. Thanks for the info.

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
dmk said:
i went from '95 yzf600 o sv1000, no problem at all.
What did you think of your yzf I got the same one now I changed some stuff for the low end power. I love the bike it will run with most new 600ss the way its set up.

·
Banned
293 Posts
Coool No problem man ..If your serious Ill take some pictures for you and all that jazz

1 - 20 of 29 Posts