Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Might be a repost.

Here's a good article on the RC211V. I was looking for info on this bike, and came accross this article.

The article

"220 horsepower and just 319 pounds of weight"

Unbelievable.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
God I want one of those, That is just bad ass !!!!

·
Registered
204 Posts
That 220 hp figure is a bit light. I've read that after Ducati said they were putting 240hp out ,Honda stepped up the hp to the same . Although the figure is somewhere between 240-260 hp. I heard this while watching the MotoGP races and read it in 2 differant racing mags.
And there have been many bikes done up in Repsol colours. I used to have a pic of a Goldwing in England done up like Vals bike. There was a pic from Holland where the guy had the bike done up like Vals from last year. I think he bought the 600RR and went straight to the paint shop.

·
Registered
522 Posts
That is a very good looking CBR1000RR

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
Try living in Europe for a while, you get sick of seeing Repsol replicas. Hell I see it done on sportbikes, scooters, touring bikes, anything. MotoGP is HUGE over here, it makes AMA racing look like a kiddie show. I like them, and it would be cool to see one in the states, but it's just kinda "played out" here.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
don't we all wish we had one in the garage? or two.

jesseh.. NEAT avatar!!!!

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
HAHAHAHAHA. I just noticed trdvet's avatar, I've seen that movie, a friend of mine has it, it's HORRIBLE. :lol

·
Registered
926 Posts
now the rcv's are up to 240hp :leghump

·
Registered
549 Posts
firefighter81 said:
HAHAHAHAHA. I just noticed trdvet's avatar, I've seen that movie, a friend of mine has it, it's HORRIBLE. :lol
True, that movie does suck an unprecedented amount of ass, but you can't beat the cheese factor. This was my avatar for a while before the old site went down:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 22 Posts