Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Rate it! from 1 to 10.......(updated! see page 3)

I took this pic today at a local show and I was curious of what you guys think of it......place your bet! :beer

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Oh God, I didn't like the 05 GSXR 1K before. You can only imagine how that bike disgusts me. I give it a 1, it's a total poser bike and it just made me puke in my mouth. :barf

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
With the tires........0

With black tires..........8

I don't like stickers.

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
i'm sure he likes it but i think it's sacrelig.....(sp?)

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
just noticed the red lips..........now it's a 7 with black tires

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
CaliforniaKid said:
Dunlop and Bridgestone Stickers and hes running Tomahawks????

same thing with the exhaust...

·
Ducati Twins Rock
267 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Not my style but to each their own. I could actually see why someone could like it, till I noticed those where not tire warmers on the tires....

With the yellow tires 0, without 6.

·
Registered
261 Posts
I hate stickers. Normally I would hate the tires but they match the paint scheme so well I almost like it. At least the godawful factory exhaust isn't on there, they could paint the bike pink with green tires and it wouldn't fuck it up as bad as the stock pipe. Ummm. Well it's different. I agree with the poser call though, Its rice.

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
alaska cajun said:
With the tires........0

With black tires..........8

I don't like stickers.

+1

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
I think it would look good with regular tires, but the first thing I noticed were the Yosh and Micron decals. WTF? Hope the companies are paying that guy well for advertising all their products!

I should put the following stickers on my bike:

Sato Racing
Motorex
AFAM
Dynojet
D.I.D.
Metzeler
Galfer
Scotts
ProGrip
Alpinestars
Shoei
Mobil 1
Purolator
Pro Honda
Graphic Art Moto Design
Shell

Oh wait, what was I thinking??? I actually use and/or have those products on my motorcycle!!! Maybe if I put 3x that many stickers on there people will think I'm a REAL racer! :rolleyes I like decals, but DAMN! And I don't really like them on bikes unless it's a race rep. That bike is the reason that Ducati's 748/916/etc. design appeals more and more to me all the time. Nice and clean.

·
Registered
370 Posts
You know, I see so many bikes that just look... busy, that a bike with clean lines and a classy sensibility, is like seeing a women in a perfectly fitting little black dress and classic pumps surrounded by female drag queen impersonators.

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
Micron AND Yoshimura stickers?? thats like having a FLowmaster AND a Dynomax sticker on your hotrod....the tires make it :gay as hell and the stickers make it worse. Sharkskinz sticker with factory skins.....just weak i give it a 3 if it was stock it would get a 7 just cause its a zookie

·
Registered
376 Posts
WHo makes colored tyres?

·
Banned
1,673 Posts
That's fucking ugly. Did I mention that's stupid?

No one pointed out the Galfer stickers when the bike clearly had stock brake lines, and WTF is up with the "Braking" sticker?

Nothing makes a bike perform as nice as retreads...

1 - 20 of 48 Posts