Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He's been quite lately,where is he hideing?

·
Registered
230 Posts
I don't know but I think I saw him running from the "Dog" in Bounty Hunter at Eva beach...:smokin

I've also heard he was speeding down LikeLike highway on a brand new 05 Honda RC51... :00wsb...with a can of :spam in his trunk. :D
Probably hooked up with Crazy Hawaiian and having a Luau somewhere. Where you at?

·
Old school fool
5,720 Posts
I coulda swore he was just here. You think we should issue an amber alert?

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Well he lives in paradise, maybe hes just enjoying it

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
I have Rascus. I'm holding him for ransom. I want $5.00.

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
He's gonna get a kick out of this when he reads it.

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
:lol :lol

I spent the weekend on the beautiful island of Kauai. The wife's family has a farm on the island so we headed over there. Her grandfather just turned 95 and can get around with the best of them.

First time to Kauai. The farm was a blast. Able to pick fresh fruits, macademia nuts, etc. Great views...wonderful time. I'll have to post some pics up later.

Sad to know i'm only worth 5 bucks :a2

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Kauai facts..... it is the oldest of the Islands. Due to that it has the most and best dirt. Therefore the abundance of farms and natrual fruits. It's one of the few places left in the world where a person can survive in the wild. Fresh water and plenty to eat everywhere!

Kauai cant be really apprecieated until you do some serious exploring, like on a heavy duty 4x4 (38inchers, lockers and chains mandatory!) or dualsport with fresh full mud knobs!

You need to ride the powerline trail. Only try it if your a accomplished rider with the right equipment. Its a wicked ride that you wont soon forget. Comes out by one of my all time favorite places to ride Ive ever been too.... Polihale Beach Barking Sands Missle site. 30 miles of deserted beach perfect for 100+ mph blasts long enough to melt your bike motor down if you dont know how to ride sand.... First time I EVER have seen a 4 stroke engine sieze like a 2 stroke with no oil in the gas... a guy with us didnt know how to ride sand and siezed his DR 350 waddling like a duck revving the nuts off it using both feet like training wheels until it cooked and locked :eek: Lucky for us it started again when it cooled down.... getting it off the beach with no engine would have been near impossible!

·
20,262 Posts
Well we may be moving there in the near future. Pricing a new F250 and some ATV's to help work the land.

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Awesome Rasc!!! Good Luck!! Look at Two Wheels on Kauai, a very nice lady named Annie owns it with her hubby Tom. Tell em Shawn, Phil Oveland's friend told ya and she will treat ya like family :) Great People like most on Kauai are.

We all went to dinner with em the last time we were there and as we were going she literally opened the shop and said grab any bike ya like were riding in style!! Awesome times on Kauai.....

·
20,262 Posts
If I didn't have other obligations we'd be over there next week. The farm really needs some work and the family isn't getting any younger. Wife and I could take care of it. Once the daughter gets older she could help too. We wouldn't have to worry about money really which will be nice.

It's so peaceful, relaxing and about 10 degrees cooler then here. My kinda pace.

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Rascus said:
Well we may be moving there in the near future. Pricing a new F250 and some ATV's to help work the land.

Do it,move over there.I miss working on the farm so much,it's hard work sometimes but you won't regret it.

And when you get there I'll swing by and pic up Krazy H and we''l go ride like he says.

·
20,262 Posts
10 bucks to see Kauai?

Endo, meet up with Cajun and come on out when we get out there. The farm house isn't anything to look at but it doesn't really matter. The grandfather just turned 95 and up to last year was still working the farm and picking nuts. The only reason he isn't out there now is he fell asleep at the wheel of the tractor and ended up driving it up till the tractor was on a 45 degree angle :eek: He's yelling for his daughter and son to come help him but it took them 10 minutes to find him because the property is so big :lol If he could he'd be back out there. The man was telling some great stories...offering me a beer every 5 minutes.

·
Old school fool
5,720 Posts
Kauai is the best of the islands. It's a little out in the boonies, but I hear that's changing. Ras, I'd take care of my obligations and get the hell out there - that's one of those jobs where the lifestyle more than makes up for the pay. Man, I'd never leave.

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
alaska cajun said:
Do it,move over there.I miss working on the farm so much,it's hard work sometimes but you won't regret it.

And when you get there I'll swing by and pic up Krazy H and we''l go ride like he says.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! ! ! were goin ridin in HEAVEN!! :beer absolute best place to ride in the WORLD. on road or off! For a sportbike try the grand canyon rode.... but a dualsport ridden properly (WFO) will own a sb. :neener

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Krazy Hawaiian said:
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! ! ! were goin ridin in HEAVEN!! :beer absolute best place to ride in the WORLD. on road or off! For a sportbike try the grand canyon rode.... but a dualsport ridden properly (WFO) will own a sb. :neener

I'm up for it,you just need to get on over to his place and kick him off Oahu.

·
20,262 Posts
tmkreutzer said:
Kauai is the best of the islands. It's a little out in the boonies, but I hear that's changing. Ras, I'd take care of my obligations and get the hell out there - that's one of those jobs where the lifestyle more than makes up for the pay. Man, I'd never leave.
Yea, as with all the islands you're gonna have that. They just sold a big piece of property across the way from the family farm and are expecting multi-million dollar homes.

Some too rich Beverly Hills doctor just bought land next to them and building this huge house that is blocking part of the ocean view.

As soon as the wife gets off the other computer I'll post some photos up. Going back next month most likely so I'll take some more.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts