Sport Bikes banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a 1987 Kawasaki Ninja 600rx for sale. I'm located about 30 minutes south of Washington DC.

I'll start with the good news. It has 24,500 miles on it. Vance and Hines 4-1 System, K&N Pod Filters, and K&N stage 3 jet kit. It starts up everytime you push the button. Tires have decent tread left. I just cleaned out the carbs. Paint is in excellent shape for that old of a bike. Only made the 600rx for one year in United States.

Now the bad...There is a small gas leak that appears to be coming from a float bowl gasket. There is a medium sized dent in the gas tank. The front left and right rear turn signals are cracked and being held together by electrical tape. The throttle cables need to be adjusted. Two of the fairing mounts have broken off.

I believe that's everything. Please let me know if you're interested. I'll attach some pics here, and I can take larger ones at your request. $1800 obo. I'm willing to work out a deal with you.

Attachments

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Again, I'm willing to work something...anything out. I've got to go back to college and don't want it to just sit at my parent's house.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts