Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Suzuki 3000GT
2,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hopefully when I get my next bike, or my bike back (phat chance), I'll get some pics like these.

Attachments

·
Registered
400 Posts
Definitly hot, she is assssorific....

·
Suzuki 3000GT
2,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
BuRn__ said:
nah, no u wont. quit dreamin :twofinger
I live in Memphis. Pleeeeeeeenty of hos downtown every Friday/Saturday/Sunday just dying to get on the back of a bike. I've just never asked any of them to pose for me. Actually, I've got a few to pose for me, but I only had my camera phone and I haven't tried to figure out how to upload them to my computer. Maybe later tonight I'll figure it out.

·
rebel litre
3,748 Posts
niiiiiiiiiiiiiice

·
Sub-Zero
922 Posts
i would love to ride that

·
Suzuki 3000GT
2,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Lexusforce said:
Love d pics, but what was the random for?
Well, I don't know her name, so she's random.

·
Registered
11 Posts
memphis

here is a friend of mine we r in memphis at third and beale downtown so what part of memphis u in twinsen??? maybe we can hookup sometime and ride i live in nashville now but spend most of my time in memphis thats where i grew up at well i was gonna post the pic but says i cant hummmmmm

·
Suzuki 3000GT
2,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
rattboy said:
here is a friend of mine we r in memphis at third and beale downtown so what part of memphis u in twinsen??? maybe we can hookup sometime and ride i live in nashville now but spend most of my time in memphis thats where i grew up at well i was gonna post the pic but says i cant hummmmmm
I live in Whitehaven but I get around. :D I'm usually found in Midtown/Downtown/Germantown. How old are ya, and what do you ride?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts