Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Hardass!
8,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I am pulling out of this gas station. I look to the left-see a motorcycle on the fast lane-I pull out into the slow lane.
Asshole speeds up into my slow lane, I had to pull to the shoulder. Fucking pissed off.

I looked at him like "wtf asshole, you have a deathwish?" and he puts his head in the air like "im made of steel".

I wanted to run his ass over-then pick him up and say "see you arent made of steel". fuck!

ok rant over.

Attachments

·
The chick on the Beemer!
455 Posts
And the jerk is wearing the classic cruiser gear for the area... On the other hand I have been seeing a lot more bikes lately with the nice weather we have been having. When the nice weather starts the losers start showing up more often.

·
Always....
4,597 Posts
P.S. are there any good colleges in San Antonio? :eatpop
Dunno, but there are some pretty hot lot-lizards at the Love's truck stop on I-35 at exit 144 just south of town....:banana

This one hopped up on my step one time, and looked like Jennifer Tilly......no shit!

·
Hardass!
8,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
P.S. are there any good colleges in San Antonio? :eatpop
Yup

Depends on what makes a college-the actual college or the students that actually learn from the college.

UTSA and UTHSC are the major college's here-specializing in what we need most-Medicine, not lawyers.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
What's that on the rider's head? Looks like a girl's bonnet. You guys can't split lanes, yet the political tards allow riding without helmets? insane

·
Lingerie Bandit
5,623 Posts
******* bastards

1 - 20 of 21 Posts