Sport Bikes banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This sucks. I was hoping to be able to ride some this weekend in good weather so I could test out the new bikes with some spirited twisties. With the weekend being rained out. What is everyone doing? I'm taking my son to see Madagascar tonight. Tomorrow? I dunno....I may try to take sleeping pills and sleep through the day so that when the rain finally does stop I can ride all day and night.

·
...What speed limit sign?
244 Posts
Hmm. I am unemployed as of today so I think I'm going to sleep the rest of the weekend, do the stretch and sprockets on the bike on monday and then look for another job every day after that. =o)

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
flsurfboi79 said:
Hmm. I am unemployed as of today so I think I'm going to sleep the rest of the weekend, do the stretch and sprockets on the bike on monday and then look for another job every day after that. =o)
What happen did you smack your Boss? :headbang I've always wanted to do that.. :bitchslap .POW Right up side the head!!!!Good luck on the job search.

·
244 Posts
lol no, it was a contract job and the contract ran out yesterday. It was fun while it lasted. =o)

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
speed wheelie said:
Contract job are you a hit man.... :ar
I'm a contracted Hit-it man :banana

·
244 Posts
lmao @ hit-it man

·
3 cyl r bttr thn 4
2,470 Posts
We had purty nice weather down in Key West this past weekend. :lao
Too bad I cant ride though :eek:nfloor . I was admiring all those scooters I saw down there and just kept shakin my head while lookin at my cast :)

·
244 Posts
It's nice today though. =o) Finally was able to wash my bike and make it all purty.

·
Registered
9,600 Posts
Yeah it rained here all weekend...we did the Madagascar and Star Wars things this weekend

·
244 Posts
Star Wars worth seeing?

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Madagascar was great. But the girl I took was a pain in my ass. My son does better in movies than her.

·
3 cyl r bttr thn 4
2,470 Posts
Naughty76 said:
Madagascar was great. But the girl I took was a pain in my ass.
Ya need to take girls older then 18 bro. :eek:nfloor

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah I know...... But i'm only 23. 16 and up is still legal for me!

Just kidding. She is 22 and had a kid.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts