Sport Bikes banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
those are sweet. i almost would rather those then my cage. i stunt and go to the track. i say almost because i havent wrecked yet and know that my cage has more protection then the rails but im sure the rails are solid and offer great protection. plus youll never have to worry about scrapping rail at the track like i have to worry about scrapping cage. been to the track twice with the cage on and have had no problems.

·
Registered
11,370 Posts
They are CSS and WERA approved but I would check your local tracks for approval.

Dorepsol, get a tygershark cage.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Heres mine, cant say I have crashed tested them though. Like ZX said, I would never use these as a replacement for a stunt cage, they dont offer that type of protection.

·
dooopie
236 Posts
^^^ Ruh Roh

Heres mine, cant say I have crashed tested them though. Like ZX said, I would never use these as a replacement for a stunt cage, they dont offer that type of protection.

What kind of protection do they offer?

·
pipe sniper
141 Posts
they saved my cases and a lot of my bike actually, but what they did do is dig in the dirt and flip the bike over and broke my windscreen. although I'd rather have to get a new windscreen that a whole new bike...
( at least i think that's what happened...hard to tell when you're doing the same thing the bike is)
If you're debating getting them, get them it was the best $175 i spent on my bike

·
Lingerie Bandit
5,623 Posts
Why don't we just start installing training wheels on our sportbikes:twofinger

·
It wasn't me
3,508 Posts
How much more protection do these really offer than a good set of sliders?

·
Banned
7,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
How much more protection do these really offer than a good set of sliders?
it seems sliders bend and break frequently, and thats to be expected...just physics. this offers more solid protection.

i was mostly concerned about that crap getting in my legs way.

I think i'm ready to order now.

Thanks guys...and i love teh comment about not being able to see what the bike is doing when youre doing teh same :banana

1 - 17 of 17 Posts