Sport Bikes banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.fightnews.com/hudson182.htm

He says his days of coming to fights out of shape and unprepared are behind him, hopefully he is telling the truth. Hope he has another fight like his destruction of Meehan, and can finally solidify himself a title shot against Klitschko. Go Rahman!!

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
I don't know much about Barrett but I'm sure he'll take care of Rahman

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rahman pulls out the unanimous decision. fight was a little disappointing, i would have expected more fireworks from both fighters. they are good friends outside the ring and it was very apparent inside the ring. neither of them looked to dominate the other and were reluctant to follow up on the seldom landed big shots.

ricardo mayorga got a decision over michele piccirillo, to get the super welterwieght belt

luis collazo was absolutely perfect against miguel angel gonzalez, connecting with practically ever punch he threw. gonzalez's corner threw in the towel at the end of the 7th round, and he retains his welterweight title, by far the best fight of the night

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
I figure Rahman could have finished off Barrett if they weren't such good friends. He had Monty rocked a few times but didn't go in for the kill. All in all, it was a disappointing fight.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts