Sport Bikes banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1st off, this isnt started to be a name calling venture. And mod, sorry if this is outta line, do what you need to do:bowdown

Whats up with all this racist crap? Seems like its growing? Here, in SBN world and the real world, and not since the 'king' was chosen. I really just dont get it. We still see people based on their color, and what makes it worse is that people of different colors, in order to validate their people cant even be american, its african american, or asian american, or muslim american... who cares? when we bleed its all the same color! We are all americans. All that does is perpetuate the problem. All the political correctness just makes it worse, you can have a black school, but no way can you have a all white school. Im soo sorry for all the horrible things that happened in the past, but I wasnt part of it and neither were you, time to move the hell on. What about being able to drop a slur here and there and its cool or ok? F that! its racism... Untill we learn from our mistakes and grow we will be forever doomed to repeat them:popcorn

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
I agree, in alot of areas, the racism that people kept bottled in were released after the election. I am not a fan of the N word in any setting, ER or not. I see what you are talking about with your post. Being that I only check the board once every other week or so, I haven't first hand witnessed any posts like that.

On a lighter note, do you want to go riding sometime next week? I will be home for the break.

·
Registered
8,047 Posts
I hate cows, personally. I was just raised that way.

·
Registered
208 Posts
I think that until the day comes that all races have interbred to the point that everyone is the same (insert physical trait) those physical traits will always be used as a descriptor. As long as there is no predetermined bias because of these traits and it is being used purely as a physical descriptor I have no problem with it. It would be very difficult for example to describe a suspect in a crime if you where unable to say "white male,6"3 aprox 220lbs, blonde hair" would it not?

edit: ^^^ my description, not real suspect in crime unless you count a bit of speeding and such.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I agree, in alot of areas, the racism that people kept bottled in were released after the election. I am not a fan of the N word in any setting, ER or not. I see what you are talking about with your post. Being that I only check the board once every other week or so, I haven't first hand witnessed any posts like that.

On a lighter note, do you want to go riding sometime next week? I will be home for the break.
fo sho! when are you going to be home? after turkey day?

i just saw in your sig your 1k is done....did i miss something?

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think that until the day comes that all races have interbred to the point that everyone is the same (insert physical trait) those physical traits will always be used as a descriptor. As long as there is no predetermined bias because of these traits and it is being used purely as a physical descriptor I have no problem with it. It would be very difficult for example to describe a suspect in a crime if you where unable to say "white male,6"3 aprox 220lbs, blonde hair" would it not?

edit: ^^^ my description, not real suspect in crime unless you count a bit of speeding and such.
part of my rant was/is that people call themselve "_______americans" its kinda like no shit, unless your a indian we are all _______americans. it just further divides our society.

·
HEHATEME
16,189 Posts
I agree that racism is dumb, yet still alive. I also think that blacks myself included are part of the problem but one main reason people still ID themselves as black etc is because thats how most caucasians ID us.

Perfect example is around here if a crime is committed by a non white it goes as such "african american,hispanic, etc male is suspected of breaking and entering" vs a white its just "male suspect being sought in armed robbery of gas station"

I'm not at all saying those people are racist because its more than likely subconscious but its still shows that race and color makes a difference in how people see each other whether or not it comes with a negative connotation.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
So, you just hate me cause I'm white? Eh Whymista?

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm not at all saying those people are racist because its more than likely subconscious but its still shows that race and color makes a difference in how people see each other whether or not it comes with a negative connotation.
bing go!:beer

i really think we as a society, it will take several generations to just move on, if ever.

·
HEHATEME
16,189 Posts
No because you ride an F4

Otherwise yes!

Fuck whitez

·
HEHATEME
16,189 Posts
I hate WEST TEXAS!

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
unless your a indian
they are not Indians they are Native Americans.

you god damn racist, i dont know if your a ****, *******, ************, nagger, or cracker. i just know that i don't want to ever hear you talk like that again

:neener:neener:neener:neener:neener

·
HEHATEME
16,189 Posts
^^hahahahaha

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
they are not Indians they are Native Americans.

you god damn racist, i dont know if your a ****, *******, ************, nagger, or cracker. i just know that i don't want to ever hear you talk like that again
i wouldnt expect any less from someone from the mistake on the lake:eek:nfloor

·
Silent pipes take lives
12,981 Posts
Racism isn't growing, the use of traditionally racist terms is. Why? Well, what do you expect when hip hop and rap keep using racist terms and then become popular forms of music?

·
Silent pipes take lives
12,981 Posts

·
AKA Mark S.
5,987 Posts
1st off, this isnt started to be a name calling venture. And mod, sorry if this is outta line, do what you need to do:bowdown

Whats up with all this racist crap? Seems like its growing? Here, in SBN world and the real world, and not since the 'king' was chosen. I really just dont get it. We still see people based on their color, and what makes it worse is that people of different colors, in order to validate their people cant even be american, its african american, or asian american, or muslim american... who cares? when we bleed its all the same color! We are all americans. All that does is perpetuate the problem. All the political correctness just makes it worse, you can have a black school, but no way can you have a all white school. Im soo sorry for all the horrible things that happened in the past, but I wasnt part of it and neither were you, time to move the hell on. What about being able to drop a slur here and there and its cool or ok? F that! its racism... Untill we learn from our mistakes and grow we will be forever doomed to repeat them:popcorn
Why do you call Obama the "King"? Is that a racist comment?

:eatpop

·
Official SBN token hunter
2,115 Posts
Racism isn't growing, the use of traditionally racist terms is. Why? Well, what do you expect when hip hop and rap keep using racist terms and then become popular forms of music?
So your saying hip hop & rap single handly is keeping racist terms in this country's vocabulary?

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.