·
Spider Monkey Invasion
1,316 Posts
guess that was a no...

·
Lowlife
7,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nah man...as per SOP everyone who wanted to come up pm'ed for details. It was a great time:cheers..

·
Spider Monkey Invasion
1,316 Posts
I watched it from my basement with a case of Sam's Lager and grilled brats, burgers, and some of my grandma's potato salad. I don't think I missed much other than Thomas whining about Randy De Puniet not winning.

·
Lowlife
7,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah Rossi= paper champion. De puniet was getting ready to attack and make miraculous strides right befoe the red flag...he would have dominated had they not cut his momentum...:lao

I thought the race sucked. I'm shocked noone crashed that I saw....we saw a couple of passes, not for a second did I think Hayden would win.They can't control the weather though...I don't see how they ride that well in wet weather...my ass would have stayed under the canopy:boink...

I'm glad we didn't actually make the trip out too..shitty shitty weather.

·
Registered
4,314 Posts
yea too bad the weather sucked. i didnt think hayden was going to hold out either.

i like rossi, seems like right now hes riding pretty good.:dunno

·
Venomous Duck
2,890 Posts
A dry race would have been a lot better to watch. I still wish I'd made the trip though...even though it was wet, there was a lot of racing Friday, Saturday and Sunday that would have been fun to see.

Maybe next year...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts