Sport Bikes banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
'88 Honda NT650 (blue), bored 1 over (663 w/ 11.1) ... heard too many problems with the 700 kit... ... currently has brand new (only touched the ground to sit and move it around the garage) rennsport tires (SC2).... rear wheel is magnesium... 520 chain (race-kit) ... Ohlins rear shock, F2 front end w/ RaceTech Springs, top-end was checked over winter ... TwoBros race exhaust, jet kit ... ducati style tail... extra set of wheels (stock) with rain race tires mounted. Couple sets of race take-offs (2 pirelli rears, 1 pirelli front, 1 set of slicks). Box of spares parts including ebc pads, springs... and some other items.

Lots of fun ... won the #1 plate in the 2002 season.

$2000 or B.O.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
u've got mail!!!!!!

you have been pm'd....................................

·
Registered
654 Posts
you wouldnt happen to have a spare spark unit for the hawk would you?, my hawk gt wont start, im thinking that might be the problem....

·
Registered
21 Posts
Skrewloose,

Can the bike be made street legal easily?? would you consider a trade? i have a FZR im trying to sell im located in the philadelphia suburbs.

Dan

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nope.. sorry... got a pack of spark plugs... but not the starter unit

Make it street legal ... I guess it would be possible.... light setup (head, tail lights and blinkers) and gauges.... most of the wiring is still in-tact. ....

·
Registered
21 Posts
With the wiring being intact, do you have a title? is the bike registered or insured? and the final question would you be interested in a trade for a 1990 FZR 600? check it out in the classifieds.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
title... yes... clean and clear

registered and insured ... hahahah... not on a race/track bike...

fzr ... nope... too short.. not that comfortable...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts