Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
retired from here
4,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets get a list of aftermarket mods going with things you can buy as well a those that you made. Post up your links for your favorite and I will edit them onto this list.

Performance:
Apperance:

·
retired from here
4,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Vampyre said:
www.tobefast.com - everything, brakes, carbon fiber, exhaust...just everything...

www.solomotoparts.com - a lot of stuff, check it out
Thanks, if you have more post away. It will take me some time to do this as I have 6 years of links saved and need to see which are still good.

·
Registered
9 Posts
The T Tuner Mid Pipe

The T Tuner Mid Pipe on ebay.com under yamaha mid pipe I bought one a little while ago its great escpecially for the price

·
Registered
6 Posts
hello . i want to put a streetfight handle bar ,and to remove the stock handle bar. does anyone know where can i find this, and what silent block can i use. i think it's necesary to replace the handle bar plate.
regards

·
Shut the **** up and ride
5,031 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
05 yzf r6

Just bought my 05 YZF R6 with a D&D slip on exhaust and I LOVE IT. been riding back roads and got up to 100mph, can not believe how stable it is... I Love this bike

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have an 08 r6

Just bought my 05 YZF R6 with a D&D slip on exhaust and I LOVE IT. been riding back roads and got up to 100mph, can not believe how stable it is... I Love this bike
My 08 r6 is very nice at 100mph . Like being on a razor blade ! Try doing that on a harley . Thats like riding a bus . Lol

1 - 20 of 21 Posts