Sport Bikes banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He is missing and wanted to know if he is ok. Anyone?

·
Registered
918 Posts
He was a supposed to come to my 4th of July BBQ but didn't show..

·
Registered
121 Posts
I've been wondering the same thing. Before the last site crash he gave me a huge amount of SBN money. I PM'ed him saying thanks and asked him if everything was ok. I got no reply. Come out come out where ever you are!!!!

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
did anyone try calling... like on the phone?

·
Premium Member
14,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I dont have his number otherwise I would.. its just strange that he just dropped off. I got a PM from him one day and that was it. I know Vegas is big.. but I am sure there are local hang outs he has to be at

·
How about them Redskins?
2,418 Posts
WOW,
thanks for the concern, I have been working overtime, and the wife and I are in the middle of buying a house. All of my free time has been with our realtor, or in my bed sleeping. I have been super busy, thanks for the concern. All is OK. The overtime is over at work, till Dec, so I will be back on. Thanks again for the concern.

Lloyd "Elvis"

·
Registered
918 Posts
Good to see you back, Lloyd. We missed you at the party. Congrats on the house.

·
How about them Redskins?
2,418 Posts
Havent bought yet. Wife is to goddamn picky. Whats yalls take on Centinial hills area?

·
Registered
542 Posts
I like the north west area of town, I have a house near decatur and 215 nice area and not to far to go do anything. Best of all MT. Charleston is just a hop skip and a couple of min. at WFO :headbang. There is a couple of nice houses in my neck of the woods. Gated community and all,

·
How about them Redskins?
2,418 Posts
The realtor is taking us up to centinial hills this sunday, since the wife cant find anything she likes in Henderson.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Lost Sheep said:
I like the north west area of town, I have a house near decatur and 215 nice area and not to far to go do anything. Best of all MT. Charleston is just a hop skip and a couple of min. at WFO :headbang. There is a couple of nice houses in my neck of the woods. Gated community and all,

215 and decatur?? i live by there but thats southwest ... u might be talkin about I95 and decatur ......

·
How about them Redskins?
2,418 Posts
no there are now 2 215-decatur exits. One south of the city, and now one in N. Las Vegas.

·
Registered
918 Posts
F4Luder said:
215 and decatur?? i live by there but thats southwest ... u might be talkin about I95 and decatur ......

215 is a beltway so you can find it in the north and south of the city.

I don't live too far from 215 and Decatur in North Las Vegas.

·
Registered
542 Posts
evildead said:
215 is a beltway so you can find it in the north and south of the city.

I don't live too far from 215 and Decatur in North Las Vegas.
Man I'm glad we got that cleared up At least I did not say I live on Lake Mead blvd. :spank

·
Registered
918 Posts
Lost Sheep said:
Man I'm glad we got that cleared up At least I did not say I live on Lake Mead blvd. :spank
No shit, that could get confusing...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts