Sport Bikes banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Skerd To Ride
470 Posts
Its been a while since I have logged onto the site, and yeah it looks like things have gotten alittle stail. What is up with everybody, there use to be all sorts of cool stuff on this site.

Where is everybody!!!!!!

Mobuis

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
I was thinking the same thing.... it sucks but we have all had our own things going on i guess. Not to mention the weather has sucked

·
Registered
387 Posts
:rolleyes I allways hear " Remember back, and super Sat. rides" and then you guys complain about the quietness........Well do something about it, like spend more time on board, get somthings togeather, work that faded magic I've allways heard about, stop being strickly track guys. Sorry just my 2 cents. :beer

·
3 cyl r bttr thn 4
2,470 Posts
We all know what happened......
Alot of peeps turned in their street ridin card for a track card (not that theirs anything wrong wit that).
Some peeps have wadded up shit sittin in a garage (OK, maybe its just me :eek:nfloor )
Its just called change B, thats all. Nothing wrong wit it, but their are other boards out their and groups that still do rides on weekends.

Hey, in 2 weeks ya think I could borrow your bike and blow the dust off her? :lao . Dont worry I wont scratch her, afterall, I will be ridin the street not the track :eek:nfloor .

·
3 cyl r bttr thn 4
2,470 Posts
speed wheelie said:
Hay B.e.t.. You can borrow my bike anytime I'm not riding it!!! :)
Only 1 problem wit that homie! You ride alot :lao . Thanks for the offer though, maybe 1 day :)

·
Registered
100 Posts
B.E.T. said:
We all know what happened......
Alot of peeps turned in their street ridin card for a track card (not that theirs anything wrong wit that).
Some peeps have wadded up shit sittin in a garage (OK, maybe its just me :eek:nfloor )
Its just called change B, thats all. Nothing wrong wit it, but their are other boards out their and groups that still do rides on weekends.
Back in the day... :lol

·
3 cyl r bttr thn 4
2,470 Posts
Dang, that is an ole school pic. I recognized a few bikes that aint around anymore. Those were the days but we still have fun in the present as well, just not as much.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Yeah that is a super ole school pic...I think we need to do another one of those for old time sake....I think that was one of the clearmont rides...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts