Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,634 Posts
Finally...I never had faith in him as a pro...He had great skill on a collegiate level, but just didn't have the whole package for the NFL...Great move by the Boys...

·
SBN's Slowest Member
1,312 Posts
this was probably the best thing for Q-Car because he wasn't gonna be the future qb for the cowboys. in a few years Drew Henson is gonna be a star. i wish the best for Q-Car

·
Registered
646 Posts
I cant believe that the NFL has actually stepped up to the plate. Or rather, the Cowboys. This is revolutionary. Someone actually getting punished for substance abuse. I dont feel sorry for this guy no way.

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
You'd think...the millions in money they get, all the perks they receive and throw it all away by doing drugs....stupid. If it's true about his substance test then good riddens.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Definitely a shocker. I wouldn't be surprised if the 'boys picked up another QB before the regular season, atleast as a back up. Henson has no NFL experiene, and Vinny is aging a bit and probably can't last a 16 game season unhurt. Now we've got a trouble-making wide out and no one to throw him the ball, should be a fun season :(

·
Registered
268 Posts
I agree, last year was an impressive turn-around, but this is a pretty major setback. I think next year is a good estimate, especially if Henson works out as well as he could.

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
All reports say Henson is looking good, we'll see Saterday the 21st. Texans D is gonna woop dat azz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
This blows me away. Just the other day I was watching Sportcenter as they filmed from the Cowboy's training camp. Everyone was saying Quincy was going to be the starter.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
well boo hoo... Ya know, I did grow up in Texas and I still HATE the Cowboys! :lol :twofinger

GO STEELERS!! hahahahah!

·
Super Moderator
4,658 Posts
I can't believe the Cowboys finally got rid of him! Woohoo! I like Vinny, but he is not going to win it all for the boys this year. Looks like another rebuilding year. :eek:

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
I don't feel sorry for him, and I'll leave it at that.

·
Registered
649 Posts
busarider54 said:
I can't believe the Cowboys finally got rid of him! Woohoo! I like Vinny, but he is not going to win it all for the boys this year. Looks like another rebuilding year. :eek:
I agree. Carter was the most hot one week - cold the next q-back I have ever seen. I knew he had an attitude problem, now I guess we know it was a drug problem.

·
Registered
461 Posts
I think it's a blessing for the Cowboys and I'm an Eagles fan. :twofinger Vinnie may not be the best answer for this year's hopes but I think he will bring some stability to the offense along with some good mentoring for Henson.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts