1. Krispy or Dunkin
2. Do Cops ever break the law?
3. Why are you called pigs, bacon, ham?
4. Do Cops dream of a chance to beat the shit out of a detainee?
5. Why does it seem that Cops in GA have a pole up their ass?
1. Derogatory question. This is a prejudice statement. It's intent is derogatory. We can act like it is in jest but is it really? It is a stereotype just like any other. Would you ask a black guy if he liked to eat (insert stereotype)? If I had my choice though it would be Krispy Kreme.
How about you?
2. Of course. They are humans subject to the same frailties as the rest of the population. Sometimes a law is broken but legally justified by some other law.
3. There are only stories and conjecture. No one has a solid answer. Most often it is attributed to the 60's during the DNC protests in Chicago. Why do you call them pigs?
4. Of course. They are just like the rest of the population. Most people here have probably wanted to beat someone up. As long as it is a thought and not an action. People get angry. Cops are people. :bitchslap
5. Stereotype. Why do all sportbike riders ride wheelies, speed, etc., etc., etc. The problem that most people have , myself included, is being told what to do by another person who is not my parent or supervisor. Having your rights suspended by a government agent sucks.