Sport Bikes banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
some of u might have replied to my other thread, but if u can, im looking into buying a farely new, or new if i can afford it, bike, i would love to have an R1, but i know if i get one ill be dead in 3 days, or never drive again. maybe a Honda RC51???? :p no actually i was thinking a CBR600RR or F4i..or would that still be too much for a newbie rider? i just want something that has awesome handling and awesome acceleration, i dont care about going 120 mph.

·
rectal rooter
482 Posts
newb? get the 500 kawi. my buddy just bought it for his first bike, and let me ride it home from the dude he bought it from. that thing is silky smooth. i had a lot of fun just throwing it around. you wont regret it.

·
rectal rooter
482 Posts
no. its the ninja 500R

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok cool thanks, oh and 1 more thing, coming back from a road trip with a few friends i saw 4 guys flying down the highway at at least 120 , i caught a glimpse of the rear end and noticed one was a yellow ducati 996, or at least im kinda sure it was, the other was a ninja.....even for the most superior bikers, is it smart to go that fast when its raining really badly???

·
rectal rooter
482 Posts
ne_ZX said:
.....even for the most superior bikers, is it smart to go that fast when its raining really badly???

hahah, do you really need for us to answere that question? :dunno

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hahah, do you really need for us to answere that question?
lol no i just wanteed to see what u guys would say..oh and ftr, they didnt have helmets either.....death wish..

·
Registered
3,811 Posts
ne_ZX said:
how much would insurance be for a 500R?
Varies greatly based on insurance company, age, driving record, location etc....but you can be sure it'll be a lot less than a 600.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
you can blab and blah and blah till the cows come home, but most newb's will not get a 500. It's an ego thing, and besides most don't find them stylish enough. I like the 600RR comment.. hahahah! I love how ppl think they don't compare.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
I actually really like the looks of that 500R. Black is a pain in the @ss though.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts