Sport Bikes banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I have an 04 GSXR 600 and I've got the 2 foot long mud flap in the back with the huge blinkers. Anyways, was talking to the guy who serviced my bike, he has a GSXR 750 that he sawed off the mud flap and removed the stock blinkers and put some smaller ones on there that he ordered from a local dealer. Out of curiosity, does anyone know where I could get these smaller blinkers, or anything similar, online?

Appreciate the response.

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
kneedraggers.com has flushmounts and short stalks. As does Star Cycle and everywhere else.

·
Registered
488 Posts
you can pick em up from a bike shop for like 20 bucks.. should look into an undertail kit too..I got mine from hotbodies.. hotbodiesracing.com

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
njssli22 said:
you can pick em up from a bike shop for like 20 bucks.. should look into an undertail kit too..I got mine from hotbodies.. hotbodiesracing.com
Yeah but thats a couple hundred bucks. Couldn't I just saw off enough of that black piece so that a license plate can fit there? Be a lot cheaper, I know. Thanks for the responses./

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
almost any site selling aftermarket bike products will have some smaller signals offered

·
Registered
488 Posts
yea, chop that bad boy off and attach some short stalks.. I did it on my honda..

·
Registered
488 Posts
well kenedy.. its a small internet. lol.. good to see ya here..and there..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts