Sport Bikes banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is probably a kind of strange question but here goes. Yesterday I was about to have sex with my gf, and it just plain wouldnt fit. The other day we had sex with her on top that worked.. i wanted to try from behind yesterday and she was just too tight. i was seriously wondering if I was going to be hurting her so we just ended up doing other stuff. Im not 'huge' if anything id say im average sized, but she hasnt had sex in like 8 months. Do I just need some lube, or am I just being too cautious or what?

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
I think your imagining things. If it hurts, she'll let ya know by either yelling OUCH or CUT THE SHIT! MOFO!... :D if she isn't wet then that right there could be your whole problem. Lube can be a wonderful thing. One thing is to make sure it's water sol. If it isn't, you could run a risk of giving her a yeast infection. I know, I know, YUCK :barf but it does happen.

Hope it all works out, or you work your way in.. :D :D

·
Registered
12 Posts
Didn't you just post that you lost your virginity a couple of days ago?? It sounds like both you and your girl may be a little inexperienced.
Try putting some more effort into the foreplay and the rest will work out if you're doing it properly. If she's not lubricated enough then you're definitely not doing it right. If she is lubricated enough then maybe she's not relaxing for fear that she knows what's in store for her once you get in.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I agree with the other responses. Also, does she take any allergy meds? They can sometimes dry up "all" moisture producing areas. No..I'm not kidding.

·
Registered
199 Posts
snigg said:
me and my g/f got a bottle of this
feels pretty good for me but she absolutely loves it. give it a try...

that shit caused a rash on my girl's legs that didnt go away for a month. but it did work that one time we tried it

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
It'll fit, just gotta work your way in there. If babies can come out of their I don't thing their is a guy that would have a problem fitting his tool in the box. It just might hurt the girl a little at first.

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
jtoker13 said:
that shit caused a rash on my girl's legs that didnt go away for a month. but it did work that one time we tried it
you know what, i got a rash too on my thighs, but i think it was a couple weeks after we stopped using it. shit didnt go away for like a month too, hmmm

·
Speed Racer
1,650 Posts
snigg said:
you know what, i got a rash too on my thighs, but i think it was a couple weeks after we stopped using it. shit didnt go away for like a month too, hmmm
No thats herpies. LOL

·
Registered
346 Posts
Stimy25 said:
I think your at the wrong hole......... Head about three inches north
nah, don't bother with that. trust me she'll enjoy it. but seriously, I had this girls once that was very tight. she was wet and all but it almost hurt trying to put it in. so i ran next door (lived in a duplex, she was my neighbor, now one of my roomies, don't ask long story) and grabbed the KY. shit works wonders.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts