Sport Bikes banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Watching 2 wheel Tuesday with Mladin and low and behold my question was picked for one of his email questions to answer. "Other than winning the races, what are some things you look to accomplish?" I think I get a tshirt or something. :neener

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
What was his answer?

·
Banned
1,097 Posts
Awesome. I watched his whole interview. He kicks ass. I was a little disappointed by GW's questions for him. It was all the same shit Mladin always gets asked: "Are you going to MotoGP?" "Are you tired of winning AMA championships?" "Do you read what people write about you?" All the same shit. Mat's a good guy, he's just not the guy everyone want him to be. I'm glad he's happy and isn't concerned about what people think. I liked hearing him say that he's open to a MotoGP ride, but just hasn't been presented with a ride that he thinks will be a championship contender. It also was interesting to hear his comparison between AMA Superbike and MotoGP. He said AMA bikes are a little less-powerful, but heavier so more physical; and AMA tracks generally don't have the long straightaways for resting like MGP does.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts