Sport Bikes banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've got a quick question about the Washington motorcycle learners permit, hopefully someone who lives in WA state can help me out. What does it look like?

I went into the DMV and took the 25 question test this morning and after that they snapped my picture and gave me a temporary license that looks just like my old one but with a new picture. It doesn't say anything about the motorcycle learners permit or anything on it so I think they just gave me a replacement license.

Can anyone who knows what the WA state learners permit looks like tell me if the DMV screwed up? Thanks.

edit: I answered my own question, is there some way I can delete my own thread?

·
Live to ride
12,017 Posts
it seems to me that they gave you the license prematurely, usually you take the written test pass, then come back the next day and take the riding test.

Check your status:Click Here
is this what it looks similar too, look at your license and see where it says END about the middle of license, there should be a letter next to END:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it seems to me that they gave you the license prematurely, usually you take the written test pass, then come back the next day and take the riding test.

Check your status:Click Here
is this what it looks similar too, look at your license and see where it says END about the middle of license, there should be a letter next to END:
Thanks I'll check that link, I missed it when I looked on the DOL site. I'm still gonna get some more practice in and retake the MSF skills test, I lost too many points the first time through to pass.

Thanks again :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Not really an answer to your question but I just took my learn to ride class yesterday and passed but don't know the next step to actually getting the card that has my permit on it..do I just replace my Washington state driver's license and it will be on there?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts