Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
sikk cylinders
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didn't know if I should put these in a previous thread or make a new one. Anyway, here's a few random pics of the Quaker Steak & lube Bike Night. I've never been before but I'll definately be going again. Maybe I can get a few of the locals here in Sarasota/Bradenton to go next time. Yea, you know who you are!!!! Rick

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
I went over and raced at Sunshine, then came over to Quaker Steak to eat afterwards. Me and only 2 other bikes raced! Second time I've been there for bike night. What a bunch of wannabe Hardley riders. I love it though. It cracks me up looking at them.

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
where is that place?> i wanna go with you guys next time

·
sikk cylinders
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ryuujin said:
HAHA, I was parked right next to that TLR. To bad I left early.
It's a small world. That TLR is mine! If the weather is good I'll be back
next week for sure. Rick

·
Registered
674 Posts
Ya know since there seems to be so many people going up there and we all keep missing each other b/c we really don't know what each other look like then wouldn't it only be liogical to maybe meet up somewhere. Just a thought, I'm on this board all the time and only met one or two peeps from here...would really like to meet more of ya.

·
Registered
236 Posts
yeah Rick I know.....I am dying to ride, but I'm so damn busy......But I scheduled myself off next wednesday, so if you go, I'm in!
Rich

·
sikk cylinders
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
MsDaytona said:
Ya know since there seems to be so many people going up there and we all keep missing each other b/c we really don't know what each other look like then wouldn't it only be liogical to maybe meet up somewhere. Just a thought, I'm on this board all the time and only met one or two peeps from here...would really like to meet more of ya.
If there's a place in the area to meet plan it! HaHa!!! Not assigning
you the job but if you can make a suggestion on the time/place to
meet I'm sure we could get some of the SBN group together. Make
a new post or just put it on here. Rick

·
sikk cylinders
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
SRQ929RR said:
yeah Rick I know.....I am dying to ride, but I'm so damn busy......But I scheduled myself off next wednesday, so if you go, I'm in!
Rich
Well, it's about time! Get with me next week and we'll ride up there.
PM me if you don't have my phone #'s

·
Registered
674 Posts
bbqb4racin said:
If there's a place in the area to meet plan it! HaHa!!! Not assigning
you the job but if you can make a suggestion on the time/place to
meet I'm sure we could get some of the SBN group together. Make
a new post or just put it on here. Rick
Well I ive over in Plant City so we'd have to find a central location for everybody... open to suggestions :)

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
MsDaytona said:
Well I ive over in Plant City so we'd have to find a central location for everybody... open to suggestions :)
Could meet in the parking lot of the Clearwater visitor center at the west end of the causeway or the Gas station there also. That is about 5 miles from Q. Steak. I know it isn't much of a ride from there, but some of us live in Pinellas (or P-Ville to you cool people :lol ). Hell, I say meet at Sunshine.

Sunshine is going to be open a couple more years I believe. It is as busy as ever. Not many bikes on Wed. though.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Is the line still bad to get in there? The last time I was there I had to wait forever to get in and they had raised the price of admission. Are you talking about the Sunoco at the west end?

·
Super Moderator
18,633 Posts
MsDaytona said:
When did you move to PC???....You're only minutes from Lakeland...You're going to have to trek it over...

We do Beef o Bradys EVERY Tuesday night...It's over 90% cruisers but the crowds are huge and the company of us speaks for itself :twofinger

Then Wednesday we have a total sportbike night...Watch for the "roaming bike night" threads...We always give directions and have a good time...

·
Registered
674 Posts
L8 Braker said:
When did you move to PC???....You're only minutes from Lakeland...You're going to have to trek it over...

We do Beef o Bradys EVERY Tuesday night...It's over 90% cruisers but the crowds are huge and the company of us speaks for itself :twofinger

Then Wednesday we have a total sportbike night...Watch for the "roaming bike night" threads...We always give directions and have a good time...
I moved out here about a month ago. I'm definatly gonna get out there with you guys once the rain stops :mad: We're actually helping a friend move out to Lakeland Sunday :) I would love to meet you all.

*Sunshine*

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
MsDaytona said:
Is the line still bad to get in there? The last time I was there I had to wait forever to get in and they had raised the price of admission. Are you talking about the Sunoco at the west end?

No, usually only 4 people in front of me when I get there around 7:30. $7 or 8 to watch (not sure which because I always race), $15 to race.

I can't rememebr what the gas station is. I will check on my way home tonight.

·
Registered
674 Posts
We usually just take 275 all the way over and get off at the Largo exit, but it wouldn't be any trouble to go a different way to meet up with some of you :)

·
sikk cylinders
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
One of the locals will have to pick a place to meet up. I could go to Sunshine that's not a problem. Any other suggestions? I'm not familiar with all the places up there (Tampa/St Pete) but I can find them.

·
Registered
674 Posts
When your heading towards Quacker on Ulmerton (from Sunshine) isn't there a Shell station on the left not to far from Sunshine? I don't remember what intersection it's at but I know it's off of Ulmerton. Maybe we could meet there? (If you guys have a clue where I'm talking about) :D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts