Sport Bikes banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I picked up Dreamweaver MX, Macromedia Flash MX, and Macromedia Fireworks MX to build the site with. They say it's some of the best stuff and I got a killer deal on it, FREE :D. So I'm really excited, right now I'm building a website for Volusia Sea Turtle Society Inc. and then I'm going to hop on totally rebuilding the Posse's site. I'm sooooo EXCITED about this! I will be hosting the site with Kaidok, which is one of the host's that was recommended to us. Anywhoo just thought I'd throw out the update so you all know what is going on :)!

·
Keeping WI HOT since 1998
2,917 Posts
Thanks for taking the initiative on this! It'll be great to have a site up and running again. Will it be at the same address?

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Cort, thanks so much for your dedication to the posse by donating your time/money towards helping us out!!

·
That's Mrs. Hawker 2U!
5,293 Posts
I think it would be nice if we could get a few more people to donate money for the page...paypal is a wonderful thing.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
I contacted cort about donating money a couple months back but until I get my financial aid problems taken care of... I can't help out. I really wish I could donate something, but even $20 is a no-go right now :(

·
Twitter @eloquenceinc
1,733 Posts
I am quite willing to be more than mouth and signature as soon as my school stops holding up my financial aid...they wait from fall til now to decide they overpaid me and must needs hold up all my money til they figure out their books. backsides... How much is the minimum donation? And also, what is the name of the pussy posse on PayPal...as in how exactly is it spelled and spaced?

Also, and i'll be willing to buy this too, since t's my idea, lol...can we get some reflective stickers that have the cat logo, and then the word "posse" beneath it? How much would that cost? And would it stick to the jacket? Sort of a reflective tape thingie, but tape in the form of our logo...that will stand up to sun and wind...

Just picture it...ifyou're riding around in twilight or dark...a big enough, bright reflective sticker BAM in the middle of your back, that either says "[cat logo] Posse", or "[blondebmbr's silhouette]"...

That way people can see it while i'm riding...not only when i get where i am going and take the jacket off...

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
I like your idea, Browni...

·
Registered
46 Posts
Awesome! I'm glad to hear you got that taken care of. You won't regret Kaidok, they're a great team of guys (along with being friends of the hubby)! :headbang

Sorry I haven't been around much lately, I've been rather busy as of late and I found another forum that has a whole bunch of WA riders. But now worries, I'm still visiting SBN because this is a great place! :)

·
Registered
79 Posts
ok I am willing to donate but I dont like the use of paypal..

I could send a check or money order... or I can have my friend Alex do it and I can give him the money :) PM me with the info or post it up

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Brownilus said:
I am quite willing to be more than mouth and signature as soon as my school stops holding up my financial aid...they wait from fall til now to decide they overpaid me and must needs hold up all my money til they figure out their books. backsides... How much is the minimum donation? And also, what is the name of the pussy posse on PayPal...as in how exactly is it spelled and spaced?

Also, and i'll be willing to buy this too, since t's my idea, lol...can we get some reflective stickers that have the cat logo, and then the word "posse" beneath it? How much would that cost? And would it stick to the jacket? Sort of a reflective tape thingie, but tape in the form of our logo...that will stand up to sun and wind...

Just picture it...ifyou're riding around in twilight or dark...a big enough, bright reflective sticker BAM in the middle of your back, that either says "[cat logo] Posse", or "[blondebmbr's silhouette]"...

That way people can see it while i'm riding...not only when i get where i am going and take the jacket off...
Right now the paypal stuff is being fowarded to my gf's paypal account and then he gives it to me. [email protected] is the paypal addy. Once I update the Posse site and get email accounts for it the Paypal addy will be [email protected]. There is no minimum donation, every little bit counts and I'll take ANYTHING :lol... I like the reflective sticker idea, I wonder where we could get something like that printed up. I also wanted to get some sticker that would fit a car back window and some banners for track days :D!!

·
Premium Member
14,141 Posts
Why donate any money. I can do the hosting myself. No one even asked. That way it doesnt cost anyone anything.

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Really Fred??? I didn't know you owned your own server or whatever they call it :lol. Let me know what we can do, and I still have all moneys donated in hand for refunds :)!

·
Premium Member
14,141 Posts
Sure. I have 2 servers . Ill put it on the one that isnt as busy so its fast. I sent you a PM with some information. Ill get you a login and password as soon as you get the domain name information.

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I emailed Jeff for the info, I had all of the info on my computer before but some how it deleted itself. I know the info site is hosted by homestead and I know the user name and pass was easy, but I can't seem to remember what it was...

·
Premium Member
14,141 Posts
No problem. Just keep me posted :) If you like just PM me with the information when you get it and I will take care of the rest.

·
That's Mrs. Hawker 2U!
5,293 Posts
Thanks Fred!!!
You Rock!!!!

·
Banned
598 Posts
fred court sent you the transfer info let me know if you need anything else off the other server ive sorta umm aquired it lol

1 - 19 of 19 Posts