Sport Bikes banner
21 - 40 of 162 Posts

· You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
yeah the black and red would be fine. my bike is blue and white as are my leathers...but i would replace my bunny on my windscreen happily for the flipping hello kitty...

everyone knows my bike just by looking at the windscreen. it is a punk bunny wiping a tear away saying "you suck and that's sad"...a friend of mine was looking for me the other day, found my bike and is like "i must be in the right place, there's her bike" lol, my bike rocks ;)

and i'm going to edit the sig now.

· Registered
1,508 Posts
silent_R1 said:
yeah the black and red would be fine. my bike is blue and white as are my leathers...but i would replace my bunny on my windscreen happily for the flipping hello kitty...

everyone knows my bike just by looking at the windscreen. it is a punk bunny wiping a tear away saying "you suck and that's sad"...a friend of mine was looking for me the other day, found my bike and is like "i must be in the right place, there's her bike" lol, my bike rocks ;)

and i'm going to edit the sig now.
LOL, thats what my car is like. I just sold it, but it was a blue 99 Civic SI, and there was another one in town with mods almost exactly like mine, and everyone would say "Well, I saw the Hello Kitty on the rearview, so I know it was you..."

· Registered
3,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Yeah we will definitley do personalized colors I just need a better pic of Hello Kitty giving the finger so if any of you chickies know some guys or gals good at photoshop get them to try their hand at it. If we could get a Hello Kitty in leathers holding a helmet in one hand and giving the finger with the other hand that'd be great. I'm going to mess around with my Photo Shop program and see what I can do:).

· Banned
3,015 Posts
yeah that pussy looks like it's sucking a finger!! :lol

· Registered
832 Posts
I like sexnstilettos avatar or the one with the gun however if you place it on a rear tire hugger the one that says congrats you've been passed by a girl would be great

· Official SBN Party Pooper
20,028 Posts
alaska cajun said:
Now if your going to be sporting this around at bike week yall might want to get permission.............Cause............just as soon as one of the mags sees this they will want to take pics and do an articial.(copy right laws and stuff)

Actually all you have to do is alter one part of the picture (orginial) and you should be in the clear.

· Registered
1,508 Posts
So, when we are riding, and we have said stickers, and a member of the pussy posse is leading the group, shall we call it "Pussy Control"

LMAO.....

· Registered
3,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
madkat said:
yes but what is this pussy posse thing? i think i live under a rock. :confused:

let me know what you want photoshopped
Me and Jen were in the hospital the other day visiting a friend there when a girl I knew who worked there came up to us and saw us w/ our helmets. Well apparently she never knew I had a bike and she told me she had always wanted one, but that she didn't know anyone who rides except for this lesbian who worked at the hospital. She told us that the lesbian said, "hey if you get a bike we can be ***** on bikes". Well my friend declined the offer as she is "strictly dickly". But as soon as she said, "***** on bikes" I paused for a couple seconds thinking of something witty and sarcastic to say as I always do and blurted out, "How about the Pussy Posse". Low and behold everyone thought it was really funny at first and then they thought it was a great idea. Thus the Pussy Posse has been born and we shall take over the sportbike world one female sportbiker at a time :lol . As for the stickers they will say Pussy in a half cirlcle arch curving downward and Posse in a half circle curving upward with the Hello Kitty in leathers giving the finger with one hand and holding a helmet in the other. The stickers will be the width and length of the windscreen on our bikes and colors are your choice. But we need to get the ball rolling now and get everything ordered before Biketoberfest.

· Registered
1,508 Posts
SicFLgirlR6 said:
Me and Jen were in the hospital the other day visiting a friend there when a girl I knew who worked there came up to us and saw us w/ our helmets.......
Last year my girlie and I here wanted to do "Sugar N Rice" but it never caught on....LOL

We thought our motto could be "Sugar N Rice and Girls that don't Play Nice"

Cj

· Registered
1,508 Posts
SicFLgirlR6 said:
Hey CJ I made you a new avatar :D!
Much Luv Gurlio....I shall change it....LOL

:Blows a Kiss:

Cj

· Registered
1,508 Posts
SicFLgirlR6 said:
Lol Sugar N Rice, I freakin' love it that is hilarious :lol. Definitley sounds like something I would say :D.
Well, at least someone got our humor.....

· Registered
1,508 Posts
SicFLgirlR6 said:
Nice avatar CJ :D
Why thank you, some hottie made it fer me.....now I can't wait til tomorrow when we go riding and all the guys say "WTF is your avatar all about???"

They used to bitch about the jumping kitty I had before all the time.....

· Registered
1,212 Posts
im lookin for ya guys.. i had this cute hello kitty purse but it was a lil much for me guess im not a big fan of pussy.. err.. hehehe.. anywho check this out..

a pink minivan with some rims..dope shiznit lol :leghump

· Registered
4,826 Posts
I LOVE the new avatars! EEEEEEEEEEEE! I have to get my butt on here and start doing some photoshop.

:lol LOVE the van. I don't know if I could drive it, I mean, it's a VAN, but I might make an acception, and be seen in it.. :lol ;)...

21 - 40 of 162 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.