Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

· Registered
3,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok Jen knows where she can get the stickers made. So what color and font should the Pussy Posse stickers be? Should we go with magenta, light pink, white, light blue and what shape would you like the letters to be...? I think the Hello Kitty in CJ's(SexinStilletos) avatar is cool, it looks like its giving the finger. If you find any other Hello Kitty pics/stickers on the internet that look cool all we have to do is take the pic to the sticker place and they can make it. any feedback would be great.
Pussy Posse unite :D !!

· Registered
3,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

· Registered
3,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Alrighty I think we can manage individual colors for everyone so post up the colors you want and we'll get them made. Also want kind of font do you guys want? Yex wheres your Pussy Posse member sig missy??!!!

· Registered
3,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ok I talked to this lady who sells Hello Kitty vinyl decals and she said that this one is Hello Kitty giving the finger, what do you guys think?

Attachments

· Registered
3,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Yeah we will definitley do personalized colors I just need a better pic of Hello Kitty giving the finger so if any of you chickies know some guys or gals good at photoshop get them to try their hand at it. If we could get a Hello Kitty in leathers holding a helmet in one hand and giving the finger with the other hand that'd be great. I'm going to mess around with my Photo Shop program and see what I can do:).

· Registered
3,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
madkat said:
yes but what is this pussy posse thing? i think i live under a rock. :confused:

let me know what you want photoshopped
Me and Jen were in the hospital the other day visiting a friend there when a girl I knew who worked there came up to us and saw us w/ our helmets. Well apparently she never knew I had a bike and she told me she had always wanted one, but that she didn't know anyone who rides except for this lesbian who worked at the hospital. She told us that the lesbian said, "hey if you get a bike we can be ***** on bikes". Well my friend declined the offer as she is "strictly dickly". But as soon as she said, "***** on bikes" I paused for a couple seconds thinking of something witty and sarcastic to say as I always do and blurted out, "How about the Pussy Posse". Low and behold everyone thought it was really funny at first and then they thought it was a great idea. Thus the Pussy Posse has been born and we shall take over the sportbike world one female sportbiker at a time :lol . As for the stickers they will say Pussy in a half cirlcle arch curving downward and Posse in a half circle curving upward with the Hello Kitty in leathers giving the finger with one hand and holding a helmet in the other. The stickers will be the width and length of the windscreen on our bikes and colors are your choice. But we need to get the ball rolling now and get everything ordered before Biketoberfest.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.