Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 162 Posts

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok Jen knows where she can get the stickers made. So what color and font should the Pussy Posse stickers be? Should we go with magenta, light pink, white, light blue and what shape would you like the letters to be...? I think the Hello Kitty in CJ's(SexinStilletos) avatar is cool, it looks like its giving the finger. If you find any other Hello Kitty pics/stickers on the internet that look cool all we have to do is take the pic to the sticker place and they can make it. any feedback would be great.
Pussy Posse unite :D !!

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
I like my Hello Kitty also.... She knows she can take care of herself, cuz she'll shot you in the ass if you piss her off! :lol I'm still looking for the Hello Kitty flipping the boid... I can photoshop some Hello Kitties also. For my leathers I have Hello Kitty with a lid under one arm and flipping the boid with racing leathers on! :D with the caption "Hello Kitty this Bitch"

For colors I like pink and white. I'm not a blue fan by any means. But you can mix the colors up to make it look good.. I'll play with my photoshop tonight, see what I come up with...

Some might come out ok..

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
yeah one w/ leathers on flipping the bird would be awesome.

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
I want something with red in it...no way I am doning pink on my leathers or bike!!! I'll be made to ride in the back of any pack I run with---noooooooooo wayyyyyyyy!!

Black and red are the colors I like..just like the baby!!!

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Alrighty I think we can manage individual colors for everyone so post up the colors you want and we'll get them made. Also want kind of font do you guys want? Yex wheres your Pussy Posse member sig missy??!!!

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
alright cool then...I like pink in lipstick and on my nails but not on the bike scene.. LOL
opps have to go put up my sig----heee heee

·
Registered
48 Posts
yea well make different colors, since my bike is black/red and so its corts i think pink wouldnt look to good on ours either...still looking for some kittys designs :)

Jen

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
r1chickie--I have the same as yours but the 6 so YOU know what I am talking about and my leathers are black/red/silver

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
I don't think it looks like she's giving the finger,it needs to be a little more pronounced.

Now if your going to be sporting this around at bike week yall might want to get permission.............Cause............just as soon as one of the mags sees this they will want to take pics and do an articial.(copy right laws and stuff)

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
I'm gonna try my hand at it this week... so I can see what I can come up with.. :D

·
Registered
234 Posts
SicFLgirlR6 said:
Anyone good at photoshop???
yes but what is this pussy posse thing? i think i live under a rock. :confused:

let me know what you want photoshopped

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
RSixxygrl said:
I want something with red in it...no way I am doning pink on my leathers or bike!!! I'll be made to ride in the back of any pack I run with---noooooooooo wayyyyyyyy!!

Black and red are the colors I like..just like the baby!!!
Agreed on the black N red thing....esp. if'n you likes the Punk Kitty in my avatar. Black and hot pink would be cool too. I was going to re-do my old helmet with punk kitty in black and pink, but then I got Lazy and just bought a new one...heehe....still might do it though.

I think anything with light colors would be harder to see on lighter bikes (if I were to put one on my bike the only spot available is white, so I would need darker colors)

I like the one with the "whip" however I believe that is not a whip, i think it is a devil tail.

Cj

1 - 20 of 162 Posts