Sport Bikes banner

1001 - 1020 of 1568 Posts

·
That's Mrs. Hawker 2U!
5,293 Posts
Gosling1 said:
Just took my youngest daughter to Deal's Gap this weekend. Now she wants a bike of her own now. I wonder how the ex will take to that one???
That' s GREAT!!!! She's the ex for a reason...so does it really matter? :D:banana

·
Registered
784 Posts
I totally knew there was a reason I like chaps on women :)

·
Asian Persuasion
2,897 Posts
Okay, time for me to join in the Posse!!!

·
Asian Persuasion
2,897 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Kawa-Jockey said:
No offense, but you might want to check your pants before joining this particular posse.

:)
Sorry everyone...i am really new to this whole forum thingy. Trust me, i am as straight as they come. I just saw a bunch of pretty pictures and thought i would drop a note. I didnt read through it enough to realize this was an all girl forum. Sorry about that....

·
Premium Member
45,772 Posts
No worries, ghost057! You are more than welcome to post in the Women Rider's forum. The guys seem to love it here for some reason :rolleyes

If you want to post some pics of yourself, we have a thread for that purpose here. :D

·
Cheap Bastid
6,366 Posts
Kawa-Jockey said:
Like Bill Murray in Tokyo, except he's Lost in "Transition" instead of Lost in Translation. Muhahaha!!!

:lol
u mean lost in Transgender

EDIT: LESS TALK, MORE CHICKS!!! :D

·
Under Your Bed...........
775 Posts
*whacks Oreo with an ignition wire*:bitchslap

Dagnabbit! You're gonna scare him away!!! I wanna see some pics of him before he takes off to the nether reaches of the board!!!:D

1001 - 1020 of 1568 Posts