Sport Bikes banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
I rode some more miles this last weekend and I still LOVE mine/ and I do mean love. Really i will not comment much on wind noise as I own 2 helmets, one is a HJC that the whole face lifts up, I liked it when I bought it but after some 8 months or so I am going to retire it as it has become loose and it lifts up when I ride on the freeway and it has always been noisey. The other is a Shoei TZ and it is awsome but I have a headset which works like earplugs especially if I have my Ipod hooked up.
I will say it is lightyears ahead in tearms of wind distribution. it send most of the wind to my sholders not my head

·
Registered
291 Posts
Good to hear. This may be the solution for those of us that want wind protection with some style. I was a little concerned when two riders of basically the same size had such differing opinions, but it looks like Skippy has come around some.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Rode a buddy's FZ6 with the Puig - loved it. I'm 5'10" and the wind buffeting was much less than with the stock screen.

·
Registered
1 Posts
This is my forum debut. I'll start with a dumb question. Is the low-beam a single bulb, or should both bulbs light up?

thanks,

·
Sportbike.net junkie
1,242 Posts
hevee d said:
This is my forum debut. I'll start with a dumb question. Is the low-beam a single bulb, or should both bulbs light up?

thanks,

The low beam is a H7 bulb which is only a single filiment. The high beam is a dual filiment H4 bulb.

41 - 45 of 45 Posts