Sport Bikes banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
193 Posts
windscreen

I installed my screen 2 days ago, I got the normal smoke one not the Dark. I think it looks just as good or better, the bottom portion is blacked out then transitions to a notmal smoke so the portion you really want dark that covers your pod and spedo is black.
It is deffinitly superior to the factory, I feel almost no turbulance on my head, all the wind went to my sholders, much better.
I suggest this mod before any other even before the power commander, it makes the bike much more comfortable!

· Registered
193 Posts
I am 5 feet 10 inches and 30 inch inseam and the puig double buble was fantastic for me, much better wind distribution and much less buffetting than the factory. I also tried the tall one from Yamaha which I hatted. This Puig is a keeper to me. Much more comfortable.

· Registered
193 Posts
I rode some more miles this last weekend and I still LOVE mine/ and I do mean love. Really i will not comment much on wind noise as I own 2 helmets, one is a HJC that the whole face lifts up, I liked it when I bought it but after some 8 months or so I am going to retire it as it has become loose and it lifts up when I ride on the freeway and it has always been noisey. The other is a Shoei TZ and it is awsome but I have a headset which works like earplugs especially if I have my Ipod hooked up.
I will say it is lightyears ahead in tearms of wind distribution. it send most of the wind to my sholders not my head

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.