EDIT////- http://www.uponone.com/videos.php?id=147
found the link:0

Sorry not direct link, and may be a repost

First, go to www.uponone.com

Second, select "videos" at the top

Third, select "speed" above the UpOnOne logo

Fourth, under "speed" select "most viewed"

Fifth, its the third video called "city madness"

I bet he is dead by now, but look at him braking and fish-tailing.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Yeah that was posted a long time ago, still cool though and I'm sure it'll be new to someone here. Have to say though the guy has crazy good control.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Personally, I think this guy is a major squid. I guarentee pulling chit like that, the guy is either dead right now, or in a serious state a paralysis... And the bad thing is, I bet the person he hit isn't any better. No doubt about it, the guy's got major skills, but I just can't apprrve of his wannabe Ghostrider antics... :chair

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Psychotic? Why do you have to be so judgemental about my riding? I'll ride however I want, gosh! ;)

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
I was waiting to see some one get out of there car and confront him.The way that guy rides he has to be dead or permentantly disabled by now.

·
You got that right.
10,228 Posts
wescoas1 said:
Psychotic? Why do you have to be so judgemental about my riding? I'll ride however I want, gosh! ;)
:eek:nfloor

Great website. Any new stuff on there? I pretty much downloaded everything they had two months ago!

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
mikem317 said:
:eek:nfloor

Great website. Any new stuff on there? I pretty much downloaded everything they had two months ago!
They should have vids like that here :(

·
www.getrenegade.com
917 Posts
That shizzat is nutz! :phatyo

·
Ride Naked
3,324 Posts
moto89 said:
Personally, I think this guy is a major squid. I guarentee pulling chit like that, the guy is either dead right now, or in a serious state a paralysis... And the bad thing is, I bet the person he hit isn't any better. No doubt about it, the guy's got major skills, but I just can't apprrve of his wannabe Ghostrider antics... :chair

+1 That guy is NUTS.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts