Sport Bikes banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone going? its out towards central/eastern PA. i went last year and had a blast, should be a great show this year as well. it's in beaver springs, pa....anyone going?

·
Autobots! Roll Out!
2,061 Posts
I was going to hit it up Friday, but its 180 miles, and I'd be going by myself. Maybe next year.

·
Autobots! Roll Out!
2,061 Posts
You're g\f just left, maybe thats it? :D

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol....i pm'ed u my # in case you can make it friday. my g/f will be there saturday, but not friday..so you might wanna change your plans. :beer

·
Premium Member
9,239 Posts
If anyone gets some good pics, be sure to post them up here for all those of us who live in the middle of nowhere, and never get to see crap for stuntshows around here.

Have fun there. I know I would if I could be there.

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hell yeh it was worth the trip, great time. hotel was fuckin nuts, and the show was good. i took my bro's digital cam to get pics and the battery died, no problem cuz i brought a bunch of AA batteries, little did i know that it takes AAA's :lao oh well, my buddies got some pics so once i get them ill post 'em

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
dude billy d on the orange/black r1 is just nasty. 3up circles, 600+ ft tandem endo. then i got paired up against him first round of the wheelie race, i think i trapped in the high 80's and that motherfucker trapped at like 116. eh not enough practice runs, couldnt decide if i wanted to shift through a sit down or just chase a stand up the whole way.

·
Premium Member
9,239 Posts
That "stand-up" stoppie pic in the first set is pretty sick. :phatyo

The first stoppie pic in the second post is my favorite though. :dblthumb :leghump

·
Registered
19 Posts
Unfortunatly we didnt get to Psychofest this year...but put on a good showing in 04' there

TEAM RISK
1st Amateur Crazy Combos
1st Amateur Longest Stoppie
2nd Amateur Team Event
3rd Pro Longest Stoppie

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
whats with the orange r1 with the chick on it the thing looks huge and does it have dirt bike bars on it but that show looked like alot of fun and ya the 3 up circles are sick and the endos are insane thanks for posting the pics

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
snigg said:
lol....i pm'ed u my # in case you can make it friday. my g/f will be there saturday, but not friday..so you might wanna change your plans. :beer
Truck can't go Friday we'll be entertaing your g/f.... :eek:nfloor :popcorn

1 - 16 of 16 Posts