Sport Bikes banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Read The Question, Come Up With An Answer And Then Scroll Down To The Bottom For The Result. This Is Not A Trick Question.

A Woman, While At The Funeral Of Her Own Mother, Met This Guy Whom She Did Not Know. She Thought This Guy Was Amazing, She Believed Him To Be Her Dream Guy And Fell In Love With Him. She Never Asked His Name Or Got His Number And Could Not Find Him. A Few Days Later The Woman Killed Her Own Sister.

Question: What Is Her Motive For Killing Her Sister? (honestly, Give This Some Thought For A While Before You Scroll Down)

Answer: She Was Hoping That The Guy Would Appear At The Next Funeral.

If You Answered This Correctly, You Think Like A Psychopath. This Was A Test By A Famous American Psychologist Used To See If One Has The Same Mentality As A Killer.

Many Arrested Serial Killers Took Part In This Test And Answered It Correctly. If You Didn't Answer Correctly--good For You. If You Got The Answer Correct, Please Let Me Know So I Can Take You Off My Email List....unless That Will Tick You Off, Then I'll Just Be Extra Nice To You From Now On.....

·
Registered
377 Posts
Hmmm, That was a good one. I failed. Too bad. Maybe next time I can be a psycho.

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
I got it right with out any thought whatsoever

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
that seemed rather obvious to me.....bad sign?

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
I thought the guy was her sister in drag and when she found out......she killed him/her. I was way off.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Aparently I'm normal, but I don't know if I believe that.

·
Aww cinnamon an' gravy!
107 Posts
Man I didnt get it right, I guess I'll have to make a career change.... Sigh.... I had such aspirations but I guess I cant cut it. :(

·
Aww cinnamon an' gravy!
107 Posts
Ca$h said:
I thought the guy was her sister in drag and when she found out......she killed him/her. I was way off.
Heheh that's what I thought at first, but then I started thinking he was her fiancee or something so she wanted to get her out of the picture (dont know where that came from but hey). :D

·
Registered
68 Posts
Ca$h said:
That's what I was leaning towards, what the hell does that make us?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts