Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
My fanclub is here
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now this is the story of the day.
http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&ncid=1778&e=1&u=/050607/481/ny11906071829

On April 25, Gregory Despres arrived at the U.S.-Canadian border crossing at Calais, Maine, carrying a homemade sword, a hatchet, a knife, brass knuckles and a chain saw stained with what appeared to be blood. U.S. customs agents confiscated the weapons and fingerprinted Despres. Then they let him into the United States.

Attachments

·
My fanclub is here
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh almost forgot.
"The following day, a gruesome scene was discovered in Despres' hometown of Minto, New Brunswick: The decapitated body of a 74-year-old country musician named Frederick Fulton was found on Fulton's kitchen floor. His head was in a pillowcase under a kitchen table. His common-law wife was discovered stabbed to death in a bedroom."

·
Registered
377 Posts
Damn that guy looks nutz. Glad Im on the wrong continent.

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
If they're letting psychos like this in, God knows what else they're letting in. :eek:

·
Hardass!
8,085 Posts
And they are worried about the South Borders? Wierd but true, as we have people flee the US to escape prosecution, others do the same from other countries.

·
Registered
533 Posts
i read that yesterday, i can't believe they let the guy go through the border when he was carrying all that shit including a bloody fucking chainsaw

·
Banned
1,097 Posts
Well the authorities picked him up, and I think were extraditing him back to Canada. All you Canadian taxpayers better work hard, because you're going to pay to feed that a-hole for a long time.

·
Ghost GTO
1,609 Posts
looool thats funny. He wouldn't be too ugly if he just got rid of that hairstyle and that ping pong eyes.

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
That pic looks animated to me,it may be a true story,i just think the pic is fake.

·
Registered
944 Posts
I read about that yesterday.. Seriously, if you took that many weapons away from someone and a possibly blood staind chain saw, would you still let them in to the US. God, would you even let them leave???
This just seemed fishy when i read it.

·
Registered
376 Posts
chesus said:
i read that yesterday, i can't believe they let the guy go through the border when he was carrying all that shit including a bloody fucking chainsaw
Yah true, make sure you guys read the story, hes on 2 counts of murder, so he isn't roaming free around the US.

·
Registered
944 Posts
So this is actually confirmed?? What the hell is wrong with our border control. That is freakin nuts. I hope they got fired at the vary least.

·
Just puttin' along
562 Posts
HE looks like of the guys from the Misfits.Glenn Danzig's former band.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts