Sport Bikes banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Click http://www.supersportbike.com/users.../images/Spyder/ to get to all the pictures.

Here's a review on the gun: http://www.directpaintball.com/spyder_e_99_review.html

I have everything the gun came with except the stock barrel, which I sold. The barrel on there now is a Smart Parts Teardrop 16". I like it alot; it's more accurate and better looking than the stocker and the J&J Ceramic I had on there before.

The pants have a small hole in the outer part of the right knee. The second layer is intact. I got the hole sliding into a bunker the first time I wore the pants. Since then I've played upwards of 25 speedball/hyperball games in them without any further tears. The hole hasn't even gotten any b*****! The pants are size 32. I wear a 32-32 jean size, and they fit me perfectly.

The jersey is a Large. It rocks.

The mask are JT Sprectra Thermals. They have a bright pink stain on the back of the band from where I got bunkered by like 20 people all at once and could only take out 17. They're in fair-good condition and still work perfectly.

The pod pack is made by DYE, obviously, and the tubes are by Toxic Performance (local paintball shop). They work well, and I couldn't be more satisfied with the pack.

The tank is a 20 oz CO2 tank, with a rehyro date of 08/2007.

The marker has a 4-stage ACI SubZero expansion chamber on it, but I also still have the stock gas thru grip if you really want to replace it. I wouldn't; ever since I got the expansion chamber I've had no problems with shots being consistant in speed and placement. The velocity is usually within plus/minus 5 fps.

I adjusted the tr***** pull. It's pretty light. I shot myself in the finger once by accident by hitting the side of the tr***** while putting on my barrel condom. The total pull is around 2-3 mm. This thing is easy to fire quickly.

The anodizing on the inside part bolt is beginning to come off, especially on the top. There are a several small scratches on the top of the bolt, but I have had zero problems with them. I'm not sure how they got there.

The loader is just your standard 200 round VL, straight elbow included. I generally used the 12v VL Revolution, but that got sold.

With this setup I had no problems hanging with Cockers, Impy's, Timmy's, even an Angel that played with us once in a while. Ok, maybe the Angel, but the guy using it used to play for the Templars. I usually shot around 8-11 bps, and I broke a total of 6 balls.

Overall, I love this gun, and I don't want to part with it, but Alpinestars is calling my name and I need the money.

Any questions?

·
Man in the boat
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I wish I played paint ball...Sorry dude, gotta have some cash or trade something else Billy...

·
Registered
765 Posts
GonZilla said:
I wish I played paint ball...Sorry dude, gotta have some cash or trade something else Billy...
:asshole

I probably shouldnt even post, but I cant resist. *buwaahhahahaa* Why did you bother asking him what kind of paintball stuff he had if you never had any interest? *LMAO*

·
Man in the boat
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Baldman said:
:asshole

I probably shouldnt even post, but I cant resist. *buwaahhahahaa* Why did you bother asking him what kind of paintball stuff he had if you never had any interest? *LMAO*
I should have said that differently...I was looking to get into playing, those just not the things I wanted...Thanks for the bump though :asshole

1 - 14 of 14 Posts