Sport Bikes banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Visit and sign up for your local chapter-ProtestWarrior.com or http://www.brain-terminal.com for the "other" side fighting for fair and balanced protesting. See the hypocrisy, see the physical and mental intimidation leftist activists feel is neccassary when protest warriors utilize their 1st amendment rights to "protest the protestors!"
Excerpt and video links below:

I was now completely encircled. When I tried to escape, the protesters then started smacking the camera with their signs, while others were shoving me from different directions. I started retreating, pushing my way back from the loudspeaker, all the while leaving the camera running and asking the protesters why they weren't letting me film. Just when the scuffle between me and the protesters seemed like it was about to take a turn for the worse, I remembered that there were some cameras present from a few mainstream media outlets. I started yelling, "Why are you trying to censor me?" The idea was to attract the other cameras, thinking that the protesters would back off if their actions were captured by the news media. The gambit worked: we were soon surrounded by cameras.

High Bandwith ;
http://www.brain-terminal.com/video/rutgers-2003-10-11/quicktime-hq.php
Low bandwith
http://www.brain-terminal.com/video/rutgers-2003-10-11/quicktime-lq.php

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
The only person that would go to a protest just to f*ck with somebody is an assh*le. At least people that picket have a purpose. I wonder what he decided not to show through editing that pissed everyone off so much... Do you really believe he went there to film the protests and not to f*ck with the people there? That guy needs a real job.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Unfortunate you have no clue what protestwarrior is about..your post proves it. Protestwarrior is non-violent, in fact, in most cases refrains from direct face to face conflict, and often protests from a distance. How do i know? I am in the SF Bay Area chapter.

Brilliant logic Wescoas. How is one who protests a speaker (who is voicing an opinion), not an asshole or there to fuck with someone...yet one who protests the protestor, an asshole??? Hypocritical as i suggested, a position well suited as long as it meets your needs. As for protest warriors needing jobs...your trite lil jab have zero merits. Most of the PW I know are quite succesful in their private lives, just average joe's, and are tired of the one-sided diatribe, strong-arm tactics of leftist protestors who have no respect for another dissenting opinion. Its all changing...the movement is growing for fair and balanced in the media, and in public debate for the good...whiney libs getttin' back what they spout out...they are fearing their monopoly over loud mouth tactics will be taken away from them, so we expect the personal attacks, the labels, etc... It just examples how effective it is. American's Freedom of speech, right to assemble is not a liberal endowment solely. Watch the video's and you'll see the truth...no fancy editing...nothing to instigate the attempted censorship by the activists. Black helicopter theories, conspiracies espoused in radical group think, gets a check mate my friend. :headbang

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
You're one of those people? Oh man, I'm sorry :lol

·
Registered
283 Posts
Eh, somewhat entertaining.. but I think the hypocrisy of them shouting "Zionism is racism" speaks for itself. No need to drive all the way out there to start crap with morons.

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Goddam this POS board..... I posted about 3 seconds after you posted the info above and of course I dont show up or it gets deleted...... I thought you did a brilliant job pldskool glad ya didnt get into it with the idiots any worse man!

btw great job on the vid! very professional lookin! execelent.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So basically he's happy with everything except people who aren't happy with everything. Sounds like an association for whiners.

Winners Jim...winners. :headbang

·
Registered
31 Posts
I wasnt sure what I just saw. Was that a recruitment video for Arab Jihadists? :flipa I love to see the close mindedness of Liberals. I think alot of them dont really know what they are fighting for, as long as they are protesting something.

God Bless the U.S.A

·
Registered
101 Posts
If they are closed minded they are not liberals, by definintion of the word. Just proves that everyone calling everyone they disagree with liberal, is the opitomy of closed minded ignorance.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts