Sport Bikes banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Looks sweet, I'm guessing from the paint scheme on the 6 and the frame on the 125 you like blue... Pretty sic looking bike though, you going to keep it all white or paint it up? Jer bought a 95 CR125 on Friday for $500, engine and suspension are in great condition, the bike just needed some work cosmetically i.e. the guy he bought it from had spray painted the red plastics a crummy black and had spray painted the frame neon orange and put BIG silver skull sticjers on the radiator covers :lol... I was calling it the Halloween bike. All it needed was the spokes tightened and some cosmetic work, I know he already ordered new skins for it.

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
awesome lookin bike bro...dont make it too pretty...it is a DIRT bike!! :) im not gonna wanna be there the 1st time you botch a turn and highside or pull too much throttle out of a corner and it leaves you :lao Mine needs wings!! i honestly believe that it thinks its an airplane....i keep telling it its not but it still trys to fly every chance it gets....we need to find a local (around our house's not Bartow, Mulberry, Ocala, or Daytona) spot to ride....i think i may have a line on a spot but we will have to make our own jumps.

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
sweet :dblthumb

·
Check out BLUEKUSTOMS.COM
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Na I am not going to have it painted it would not last very long because the plastics will flex more then the paint and the paint would just crack.
I have an Alpine Star sticker kit and Yamaha sticker kit coming for it.

Reckless01 said:
awesome lookin bike bro...dont make it too pretty...it is a DIRT bike!! :) im not gonna wanna be there the 1st time you botch a turn and highside or pull too much throttle out of a corner and it leaves you :lao Mine needs wings!! i honestly believe that it thinks its an airplane....i keep telling it its not but it still trys to fly every chance it gets....we need to find a local (around our house's not Bartow, Mulberry, Ocala, or Daytona) spot to ride....i think i may have a line on a spot but we will have to make our own jumps.
Making our own jumps is no big deal.. Even if we had to rent a bobcat for a day it is only like $100.
Hopfully fedex will be dropping off my e-bay parts today. They did not show this weekend damnit. The bike will be done and running by this weekend.

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
:) HOPEFULLY itll be done soon!!

·
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I know I do not have the points to change my custom title. I tried to steal 2000 from you and the system said sorry but i am taking that amount from you plus 50. so i have under 200 now. whats that all about

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
at least someone knows quality :) Whats the scoop Davis? any new development

·
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yea the I put the motor back together last night. When I tried to put the piston on the piston pin will not go through the the rist pin. The piston pin it to big for the rist pin, but the rist pin does fit in the push rod.

I do not get it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts