Sport Bikes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and gals,

I have an 04 Honda CBR 600RR and just recently I've been having one particular problem and it has been happening here and there.

I dont know how to describe it since I am hearing impaired but it seems that it only happens to me. Even going at 15 mphs the bike stalls out and then it would not start again for couple minutes and the bike temp was only 215. I was not even riding hard at all....After it starts, once im about to go, it stalls again. This is really frustrating me and I even took it to the shop and they said that they found nothing wrong with the bike.

I am freaking clueless and it really makes me want to trade it in and hopefully it doesnt stall out on them so I can get a better deall

If you guys have questions, post here or AIM me at rappedin20s so I can give you more insights if you guys have a clue what might be wrong.

I am more than hopeful its the freaking battery!

·
______ETA B4U______
1,990 Posts
If you can't find it here ask the guys on cbrworld.net.

Doesn't sound like the battery becuase if it dies when the bike is running there is no way it would have enough to start it again. Maybe the gas guage is off and you are out.

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
Is your normal temp 215? even in the heat of summer here(80 to 90).Mine never gets over 180 unless I'm sitting in traffic.

·
Registered
26 Posts
could be a faulty tip over switch, happened to my buddy's bike. On a side not do you have any pics of your bike? I'd really love to see what a 600rr looks like lowered five inches.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Maybe a loose connection. Check the the tip over switch like said above and maybe your kickstand switch.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Also maybe bad gas or clogged filter. I don't really know how that fuel system is set up but sometimes if water gets in the system it can block the fuel flow until it settles then it would run. Could maybe be that?

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sorry i forgot to update you guys on this but it was a loose wire and now its securely taped and tied to the frame...so theres no play. Thank god

1 - 7 of 7 Posts