Sport Bikes banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried on many of the jackets at my local bike shop yesterday and I came to the realization that I do not have your average body size. I'm about 6'2" but only weigh about 170. I don't look that much like a skinny biaaatch but I guess I have lengthy torso. My arms are long so only the large size jackets will go down to my wrist. But the large jackets seem to be made for people a lot thicker. The guy at the shop told me to eat a sandwhich because on the smallest adjustment the jackets were still lose around the mid section. I told the guy I just ate a 12" sub :rolleyes . I ended up walking out with a joe rocket jacket only because it was the only one were the shoulder inserts would actually stay on my shoulders and the rest of the pads seem to sit right and it had a decent back protector. But still its kinda baggy around the chest and midsection, almost like I could stuff some newspaper in there. I don't know if I should try to find another one or just keep the one I have. What jackets do all the skinny guys wear ?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts