Sport Bikes banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know a dealership that advertizing a new 2005 for $5900. If I pay in cash whats do you think he would take OTD?

Thanks

·
Registered
803 Posts
probably no less....thats been about the bottom dollar.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
for a new 05.. grab it.. (IMO)

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
That's cheap, my god, I paid $1000 CDN more (after conversion, of course).

·
me a "racer",i think not!
289 Posts
5900 for the bike, pretty good! to bad i bet there is a hefty prep fee involved! is it 5900 out the door, im willing to bet not, thats what got me when i first started shopping for my beast, but then i just bought used, so no prep fee's there(personal sale) if its OTD is 5900, tell them to slap a new TPS on it and you'll take it!!

·
SWIFT M5
117 Posts
I paid $6000 plus a free HJC Helmet in Massachuttes. I have to pay sales tax & register in Florida because I'm a Florida Resident living in New York (Military). Therefore, OTD price is about $6500.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Binary Jay,

Would you help out a fellow canadian by telling how much you paid for your bike and from which dealer you got it? The best deal I got was 9000cdn+tax, including prep...

Thanks

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
badinage said:
Binary Jay,

Would you help out a fellow canadian by telling how much you paid for your bike and from which dealer you got it? The best deal I got was 9000cdn+tax, including prep...

Thanks
Do a quick search. There was a thread about Canadian pricing a while back. I'll see if I can find it.

Found it:
http://forums.sportbikes.net/forums/showthread.php?t=271943&highlight=canada

Oh, and I paid $9775.00 total, tax and everything, including the Yamaha sub cowl. Jack & Jill's Yamaha, Midland, Ontario.

http://www.jjyamaha.cryston.ca/jnj-home/index.htm

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
badinage said:
Thanks for the info Heavy FZ6!

That's a good price you got there, 9775 OTD including the cowl...
Ya I did OK. I bought it in the beginning of December and waitied until the end of March to pick it up.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I got 7000 out the door on Long Island NY and consider myself lucky.
One dealer wouldn't budge from 8200 otd.
I got gloves thrown in too.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts