Sport Bikes banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found someone selling an 02 600R. 16,000 Miles. Great condition. Enlarged Fuel tank (still factory it was added before the bike was purchased, some type of deal). D & D Exhaust. Only bad thing is that it spent probably the last year in a garage collecting dust. He wants 4k for the bike, doesn't sound like its very movable either. The person is at college and just doesnt want to make payments on something he doesnt use. However he's been doing it for atleast a year so I doubt he'd take much less than 4k (what he owes).

here's a pic.

What do you all think.

(Sorry if this is the wrong forum, I didn't see one where this looked like it shoudl go.)

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
Can you test ride it? If you can let that make your final decision. That is around what they are selling for.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea I can, its a nice 2hourish drive though so I wanted to make sure it was a decent price before I did anything.

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
Icesharc said:
Yea I can, its a nice 2hourish drive though so I wanted to make sure it was a decent price before I did anything.
Take it out for a ride then if all goes good and you like the bike get it the price is pretty good like I said.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts