Sport Bikes banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have found a 98 CBR F3 relatively near me for $3950. The ad says it has 18k miles, Runs excellent, Full system, D&D pipe, New front & rear tires, Red & black, Light cosmetic to left hand side. What do you all think? I personally think that i would offer $3000 for it. $3950 sounds a little much. But then again that is why i am asking because i dont know much about these kinds of things.

·
Banned
436 Posts
I bought a 96 F3 w/ 11,100 miles on it for $3,300 w/ a helmet. Id guess around $3,400 would be fair.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I paid $3500 last year for a Red 98 F3 with no mods and 12,500 miles. So I think that $3000-3500 is a good price range. His price is high because the bike has new rubber and some mods and he wants to try to recoup what he recently spent on the bike. Can't blame him, I'd do the same.

I'd ask for $3500 for my bike with all the work I did this year - new can, new pirellis, new airfilter, jetted, cleaned carbs/syncd and dynoed. (all that cost me close to a grand).

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think i might wait till winter and see if prices drop on the bikes in my area. It could be significant enough for me to save some cash in the meantime. Thanx for the help guys.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts