Sport Bikes banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
681 Posts
Not to bust your chops(well maybe, cause it pisses me off)...do you have a license to be riding on the street? if ya don't, please stay off of them until your get one.

· Registered
681 Posts
G L said:
no, i dont have a motorcycle license. not yet. im not an 18 year old irresponsible child. im not saying its okay to ride without one, i have every intention of getting one, and im taking the class at the end of this month. while i may be new to sportbikes, i have ridden cruisers and dirtbikes since i was a child.
So you actually admit you're an irresponsible adult....and HAVE been an irresponsible child.....doing something illegal, all the while KNOWING it's illegal, throws you into the group that you prefer NOT to be associated with.

Let me ask you this: does perpetuating part of what is wrong w/ this sport, just cause you're 31, make you different/better than the 18 yr old that does the same???

Me....I rode exactly 1(ONE) time on the street before getting a license.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.