Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/Midwest/07/18/plastic.trap.ap/index.html

TOWN OF WAUKESHA, Wisconsin (AP) -- A prankster tightly wound plastic wrap around traffic poles across a two-lane road, causing a motorcycle accident that injured two people.

Daniel Buckel, and his girlfriend, Theresa Brzykcy, were riding south of Waukesha on Tuesday when their motorcycle crashed into the plastic wrap set up 3 to 4 feet above the road -- wound thickly from traffic poles on opposite sides.

Buckel, 22, was within 10 feet when he saw the makeshift barricade, and hit the brakes.

"It's appalling, and it's really frightening," Brzykcy, 19, told the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. "What was their intention? This should make people more aware that pranks like that are not as harmless as they seem."

Buckel was cut above his eye and broke his finger. Brzykcy also suffered scrapes and bruises.

Buckel is offering a $1,000 reward for information leading to a conviction.

Last year, several parked cars were found bound in plastic wrap to prevent drivers from getting inside, Detective Steve Pederson said.
----

Makes me sick to my stomach to think some morons would do this and not think about what could happen. I hate people sometimes.

·
Registered
401 Posts
I cannot belive what people do these days. I bet these people thought a car would hit it and not a motorcycle. There are too manything that we have to look out for on the roads now we have to try to tell if there are shink wrap bericades across road. I am so sick of stupid people I just wished we could elimante them from the planet.

·
Jerk
990 Posts
That stuff is strong, my buddy Brian and I wrapped ourselves together and we couldn't break free. We had to cut out of it with a knife. We also wrapped an abandoned car in it near my place, but the thought to hurt someone never entered my mind.

Tom.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Thats kinda homo erotic Tom.... :)

I made a dress outta plastic wrap for halloween one year. I was a leftover.

Cj

·
Registered
348 Posts
Ugh- I don't think I could stand to be wrapped in plastic wrap- I'm claustrophobic and I'd panic not being able to move...

btw cool sig CJ- is that from something?

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
sexNstillettos said:

Cj
I think you'd look better in bubble wrap...:twofinger

·
Registered
459 Posts
Moses said:
I think you'd look better in bubble wrap...:twofinger

damn.. she's beat up :alky

that would be a hilarious costume though.. being a leftover..

that shrink rap deal.. I wouldn't post that on the net volunarily.. :)

·
Registered
459 Posts
BTW: That is really messed up the did that in the road.. it was probably some kids not thinking about the consequences and the chances of someone getting hurt.. stupid..

·
Registered
522 Posts
If he's found, I hope he's charged with attempted murder and sentenced for 20 + years. Doubt he'll ever get caught...

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
ibjames said:
damn.. she's beat up :alky
That's kind of why I almost didn't post this pic but it's the best one I could find in a matter of minutes.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Moses said:
That's kind of why I almost didn't post this pic but it's the best one I could find in a matter of minutes.
That's ok.. I forgive you.. she looks better after a little of this.. :alky :alky

well actually.. a lot of that.. :)

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
The usage of the wrap was obviously with the intent to cause harm. It serves no other "accidental" purpose. In that regard, given the harm involved motor vehicles at highway speeds, where "death" is most certainly a possible outcome, I hope the suspects are found and held against fellony manslaughter charges.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
TheWraith said:
The usage of the wrap was obviously with the intent to cause harm. It serves no other "accidental" purpose.
I think what everyone means is that whatever dumbass pulled this stunt probably did not have the foresight to imagine that a motorcycle would hit the barracade. Most likely they thought that a car or truck would hit it and rip it down like nothing.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
mr_druid said:
That stuff is strong, my buddy Brian and I wrapped ourselves together and we couldn't break free. We had to cut out of it with a knife. We also wrapped an abandoned car in it near my place, but the thought to hurt someone never entered my mind.

Tom.
:gheyfight :gay :bananafu: :lame

·
Registered
177 Posts
sexNstillettos said:

Cj
I'd pay to see that!!! :leghump

I bet the idiots were there the whole time watching and laughing untill the bike hit it, then I'm sure they ran like little bitches

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Captal said:
Ugh- I don't think I could stand to be wrapped in plastic wrap- I'm claustrophobic and I'd panic not being able to move...

btw cool sig CJ- is that from something?
Band - Atreyu
Album - Suicide Notes and Butterfly Kisses
Song - Vampire's Laments (also see 'tulips are better' and 'lip gloss in black' for killer lyrics - they are most definately my favorites ever.....)

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
mr_druid said:

Tom.
Holy shit, why didn't you guys do it back to back if you just had to wrap yourselves together. Personally, if I were you I would burn that picture and kill anyone who knows about it... :) :flipa

Attachments

1 - 20 of 37 Posts