Sport Bikes banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone wants to head down with us, earlier in the afternoon, we're leaving West Allis at 4pm on the dot. Meet us at the BP Gas Station on the corner of Hwy 100 (108th) and Oaklohoma at 3:45pm. We'll be leaving at 4pm, so don't be late.

If you can't make it that early, we'll see you down there :D.

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
Scott, if the rain that's in the forecast for this afternoon holds off or blows over by then, I'll see you at 3:45pm.

·
Registered
193 Posts
i will try to make it on time to meet up with you if the weather holds up also. I usually get home about 3:15 - 3:30pm.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, I forgot to add...if it's raining I may wait a little, so call me. Guess we'll play the weather game and see what happens, but if no rain, roll by 4 :).

·
Jerk
990 Posts
I'm leaving around 1:30 or 2 while the weather is good, so I can watch for a bit before the scattered storms start.

Tom.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The storms are weird, there in line with Madison East/West, but moving South. I can't remember ever seeing that before.

·
Jerk
990 Posts
RhythmsDJs said:
The storms are weird, there in line with Madison East/West, but moving South. I can't remember ever seeing that before.
Yea I am sitting here scratching my head and trying to figure that one out too.

Tom.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Hmm, so I suppose I am meeting there instead of Michelle's???

Dave - Eff you. :)

Cj

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sexNstillettos said:
Hmm, so I suppose I am meeting there instead of Michelle's???

Dave - Eff you. :)

Cj
No, I just thought it would be easier to meet the rest of the people there instead of trying to explain how to get to Michelle's.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
Has anyone looked at the radar in the past few minutes? Things don't look too good. I also just saw the forecast on Channel 6 and there are T-Storm Watches for all of SE WI and they just said something about a Tornado Warning for Dodge County - those storms are headed right towards us. In addition to that they said the storms are capable of 60+ MPH winds and hail.

Scott, I was just out by your place at Lake Country Powersports and there were a couple of guys leaving from there to go down to the practice (I didn't know any of them). They said they were expecting to get severely soaked this afternoon.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Moses said:
Scott, I was just out by your place at Lake Country Powersports
I should of had you pick up my new sprocket and then I should of had you hand deliver it to me. I bought one over the phone from LCP this morning.

·
Jerk
990 Posts
I got to Racine about two-ish and talked to Brian on the phone who was curled up under a doorframe in the basement counting his tornado emergency food rations and watching tv. I saw two guys at the gas station right off the highway who told me "everyone is there, no one is riding". I saw a huge black cloud over the east and remembered the couple times I saw Twister, I remember hearing something about if you can see the storm and not get wet you won't get hit with a flying cow, so I rode into it. I didn't get wet and ended up at the hot spot to find people stunting and hung out with Wayne and watched for two hours or so. I then went home inspired and made my roomate give me his tools and together we installed my new rear sets, mirrors, and frame sliders. The bike is still dirty as hell but at least the rear sets look good. The shifter arm-rod-thingy needs a bit of adjusting, as I found I now just have first and neutral, cause I didn't eyeball the adjustments correctly, but that can be fixed on Saturday. See you all at the track on Sat around 1ish. Hopefully my roomie will leave his camcorder out for me so I can get some video.

Tom.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts