Sport Bikes banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I never mentioned that I installed my PP tuning rearsets a couple of weeks ago.

Overall, they are great, they are like up 1", back 1/2" or vice versa, but that is adjustable.

The adjustability they have is really nice, however, they are a bit pricey (360.00).

The cool thing is you can adjust your brake pedal movement length and the length of your shift stroke. I now only have to move it ABOUT 1 cm (haven't really measured) to shift.

I'll take some pics when I get a chance, and get them up here.

·
Capo di tuti Capi
287 Posts
It seems most aftermarket rearsets do not have the switch. Not that I really care. I just don't want or need any harassment from the DMV or the po-po's at inspection time.

Stone

·
Registered
416 Posts
someone makes an inline pressure swiths that goes on the brake line that will light up when you press the pedal down, if your dealer carries lockhart phillips stuff or if you try their site they should have them

·
Registered
58 Posts
sorry to resurrect this old thread, but i am looking for rearsets that have the option of moving the pegs down for taking trips on my 08 cbr1000rr.

all i found so far are the pp tuning rearsets. anyone like these? do they move the pegs down enough to improve comfort for say, a trip of 4 hours?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts